Missouri Tailgate Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We might be limiting ourselves. My suggestion would be to open it to all Rams fans who might want to attend. Once a date is established. Just a suggestion. I would not be able to attend the 20th. Its my middle daughters 16th. But if thats the best date for all please continue. Its my hope this isn't a onetime thing. So there will be other opportunity's.
Good note and it absolutely is open to all, just figured people who aren't in the area wouldn't want to travel too far but definitely the goal is to meet as many RODers as possible.

Right now with RamsCardsJazz coming that puts us at 6 which isn't too bad for a first attempt. So I think it's important to get a date that everyone's good with to maximize folks being able to come. If the 20th isn't good for you we also have...

* 9er week on the 13th of October.
* Steelers on the 10th of November.
* Bears on the 17th of November.

Most of my stuff is in the latter half of Nov so I can't make things work after that Bears game. The above are my options.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 10th or 17th works for me at this time. If I maybe so bold everyone PM @Merlin with your dates and ideas for where. Once that is established He can post it for all those who may want to travel in from elsewhere.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Im_Your_Huckleberry.jpg

Say when

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 10th or 17th works for me at this time. If I maybe so bold everyone PM @Merlin with your dates and ideas for where. Once that is established He can post it for all those who may want to travel in from elsewhere.
Sounds good hit me up on your pref between the 10th of November (at Steelers) or 17th November (Bears).

With Badnews that puts us at 7 and location will be in STL. Once we get this date sorted we can move to venue.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Also, I know there is a group that gets together weekly in the St Charles/St Peters area, if you want me to find out where they are watching the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, I know there is a group that gets together weekly in the St Charles/St Peters area, if you want me to find out where they are watching the game.
Sounds good man hit them up.

Oh and btw if anyone is not good with the 10th of Nov either PM me or put it up here. Hopefully that date works for all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@RamsCardsJazz just checkin in to see whether you got that venue. If not no worries I'll start figuring out which sportsbar is the best fit, shouldn't be too difficult with our current size.

Oh and if anyone has suggestions toss them up.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
@RamsCardsJazz just checkin in to see whether you got that venue. If not no worries I'll start figuring out which sportsbar is the best fit, shouldn't be too difficult with our current size.

Oh and if anyone has suggestions toss them up.
I sent one of the guys from that group a message. He is the one that coordinates where they go. He is going to get back to me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok so for now let's go with the 10th of november for the date.

Default location will be Twin Peaks in Chesterfield (good size, shows all games, nice location). This might change depending on what @RamsCardsJazz comes up with, but it shouldn't be a difficult deal to switch venue if we need to.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’ll be driving from Lincoln, NE to Metropolis, IL on the 27th. Keeping an eye on your plans.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I put up default. As we get closer if we don't have another site I will solidify it. (y)

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
It looks like they are going to Hot Shots in Belleville (IL). Is everyone okay with that or do you want to keep it at the location in Chesterfield?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just pulled it up on the map and it looks pretty close to STL. So I'm fine with it doesn't affect my drive that much.

Anyone have a prob with Belleville?