Marcus Peters injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Yea I’d think so. My understanding is walking boot is for foot/ankle injuries. I think if it was a calf issue he’d be on crutches to not put any weight on it

Edit: nvm, according to tweet above me guess I’m wrong there

I agree.

I have had both ankle and calf injuries the past few years.

Tall boot for ankle because it was a tendon, never a boot for the calf.

The mystery continues.

Maybe they were mistaken for Talib in a boot.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
As long as he is back and in full swing for the playoffs - he can take his sweet time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On FOXNFL, they just breathed a sign of relief about Talib AND Peters..We DEFINITELY dodged a machine gun spray of bullets!:rockon::banana::rockon:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The inference was that neither injury was that serious.
From replays, Talib didn't look that bad but he is older. Peters worried me because he couldn't walk on it at all.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From replays, Talib didn't look that bad but he is older. Peters worried me because he couldn't walk on it at all.
I was talking about the report from FoxSports, not the replay images.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
From replays, Talib didn't look that bad but he is older.
Yeah, it looked like a low ankle sprain, not the high one. But it got rolled up pretty good.

Concerned that he wasn’t available to media, and that he needs second opinion. Pharoh walked off the field too, but his ankle injury turned out to be serious. Hoping for the best...

HellRam

Starter
I won't mind too much if Talib and Peters miss time. As long as their injuries are not serious.

Sucks for both of these guys to go down the same game.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
guess we'll see how good the corner depth is now. qb pressure is now paramount to offset their injuries especially on a short week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Please please please please!!!!!

Been scouring the internet looking for awful news... oh please let it be good, instead!

freak that turf, BTW... what, are there no decent grass fields in SoCal? WTF?
The grass was just replaced after last weeks game. You would think as old as the coliseum is somebody would have learned how to grow grass in it and have it root and be stable.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
guess we'll see how good the corner depth is now. qb pressure is now paramount to offset their injuries especially on a short week.

Wade started bringing more blitz's so it's going to be more of a boom or bust defense without them

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too bad we haven't had much of that either.

We're not getting sacks, but there's a good bit of pressure. Donald, Suh, and others are pushing guys back into the QB's face. Teams are just getting the ball out really quickly against us.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On FOXNFL, they just breathed a sign of relief about Talib AND Peters..We DEFINITELY dodged a machine gun spray of bullets!:rockon::banana::rockon:
66166829-69B2-4B2B-A8F6-CA1076759F9B.gif

Let’s hope so!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're not getting sacks, but there's a good bit of pressure. Donald, Suh, and others are pushing guys back into the QB's face. Teams are just getting the ball out really quickly against us.
THIS....Context, grasshoppers! Context!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
The Chargers seemed to be doing ok in that second half. I was telling my dad that same thing, but in the second half it didn't seem to have as much effect. Maybe I was expecting too much out of Donald and Suh.

HellRam

Starter
The Chargers seemed to be doing ok in that second half. I was telling my dad that same thing, but in the second half it didn't seem to have as much effect. Maybe I was expecting too much out of Donald and Suh.

Wondering the same myself.

Usually Donald lives in the backfield, that really hasn't been the case so far this year.