Malcolm Brown (clavicle) out remainder of regular season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sad about Brown, but I'm excited to maybe see Kelly.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That really sucks, man. Get better soon, Malcom. The Rams aren't the same without you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That sucks. MB is my favorite non-starter by far. He is a brutal downhill runner and very good in pass pro. Let's hope the next man up does well. I suspect we will see Gurley on every clear passing down. I'm also thinking we may see some of Woods in that capacity. He's a very willing blocker and a pretty stout runner for a WR.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Good teams find ways to win (McVay)... bad teams find ways to lose (Fisher).

To be honest I wouldn't mind getting some veteran backup to help out Gurley and the "new" guys.

Some names that come to mind: CJ Anderson, Lance Dunbar, etc.

Someone cheap

It's easy to think there are a bunch of plug and play guys out there, but a RB coming into THIS system must block. I think the best qualified guys at this point in the season are those on the roster. If they can't, they won't/shouldn't be back. This is why they were drafted and now it's time.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I expect a little adjustment sending Davis or Kelly out in quick hitting routes to draw the defender out of rushing the passer when they can. The screen game with Kelly is pretty exciting to think about when Todd needs a rest.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Yeah, this is one of those areas where experience matters, so I doubt he’ll put much confidence in Davis or Kelly pass blocking as a transition from the loss of Brown with a game facing Mack right around the bend.

Higbee and Everett have been steadily improving, and I think it’s time for McVay to show his hand a little.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah, Davis has a year of experience over Kelly.

Really curious as to who gets the nod

Ram65

Legend
Brown really stepped up this year. Hope he gets better soon. Interesting to see who gets the nod and how he does.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm sad about Brown, but I'm excited to maybe see Kelly.

Really concerned about Pass Protection with Justin Davis or John Kelly. And Davis is much faster, but Kelly is more physical should be interesting which back gets the carries

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd really like to see Kelly in there but i think Davis is who the Rams will go with on Sunday.