Make known your 2023 prediction, and stick by it!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The whiny bitches from the city of human doo doo piled streets of San Fran will run out of QBs... again.

And will cry like the whiny bitches they are... again.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Forty Whiners GIF

oldnotdead

Legend
Amazing for a fan board there is a surprising amount of negativity. I guess it's the power of the know nothing media who have their own bias and agendas. They panned the 2021 team as well, including some on this board.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Amazing for a fan board there is a surprising amount of negativity. I guess it's the power of the know nothing media who have their own bias and agendas. They panned the 2021 team as well, including some on this board.

I’m looking at a tough opening quarter. A surprise win or two against NFC teams puts the Rams in contention for a playoff spot, but coming out of the gate stumbling is a realistic scenario considering all of the inexperienced new faces.
…that doesn’t mean the Rams can’t still make the playoffs, it just makes it so much harder and far less likely. Either way, I predict the teams getting the Rams after thanksgiving are gonna get all they want and then some.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Heart says 9 wins...

Brain stuck on 4.

Will enjoy the ride regardless

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Amazing for a fan board there is a surprising amount of negativity.
Where are you seeing all of this negativity??? You mean because not everybody thinks this team is a Superbowl contender?? Sounds like more of your hyperbole...

dang

Legend
It's possible that we get a Wild Card at 9-8. We will also have to get a few breaks to win win 9 games. If so, the Rams will be a dangerous team in 2024!
The end game is not to back into the 2023 playoffs with a 9-8 record. Would they take it? Sure - but the end game is to do a deep dive on their 2023 roster, find as many young inexpensive gems as possible, then determine what is needed from FA/trade/draft next year to become a legitimate playoff team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The end game is not to back into the 2023 playoffs with a 9-8 record. Would they take it? Sure - but the end game is to do a deep dive on their 2023 roster, find as many young inexpensive gems as possible, then determine what is needed from FA/trade/draft next year to become a legitimate playoff team.
Sounds good…let’s see.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Better than last season 5-12.
Worse than the 2021 12-5.
Somewhere in between.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Love the enthusiasm @BriansRams !!!

My very early prediction is ... 9-8. Whether that's good enough for playoffs only time will tell.

GO RAMS!

dang

Legend
11-6
I know that's crazy optimistic, but I have a lot of belief in our Offense. I think it's going to be great. Defensively I'm not sure. Stopping the run could be an issue, then again I'm expecting Brown to be a monster inside next to Donald. I think we'll blow up some runs and give up some big gains as well, but the Offense will be able to overcome that.
Please share. What strain are you smoking and where can you purchase?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict that I don’t have a clue how this year go. As always I hope for the best and will watch every game regardless of the record. I am a little excited to see how McVay puts all the new pieces in place.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Vegas says 6.5 total wins.

I think that is fair.

'That Franchise Guy' summarized our situation well, "outside of AD the Rams defense is XFL."

I know, I know... it's painful to hear, but what's even more painful is unrealistic expectations.

As my buddy's uncle once said, "Go ugly early".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
'That Franchise Guy' summarized our situation well, "outside of AD the Rams defense is XFL."
It’s funny though. People have been saying for a few years now that the Rams D is just AD, Ramsey and a bunch of JAGS.

Then we add V.Miller for a half season. Big whoop.

Now we have one superstar instead of three. A lot of our depth on D is now rookies but there are still young guys who have been in the system….just like in the past.

The XFL take sounds like hyperbole to me.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It’s funny though. People have been saying for a few years now that the Rams D is just AD, Ramsey and a bunch of JAGS.

Then we add V.Miller for a half season. Big whoop.

Now we have one superstar instead of three. A lot of our depth on D is now rookies but there are still young guys who have been in the system….just like in the past.

The XFL take sounds like hyperbole to me.

Yeah, I'm sure it was hyperbole. It was funny though, if not a little disrespectful. I think it's going to be hard to run a D with 1 above average NFL starter. I still can't believe we dumped JR. Might not get over that one.