Make known your 2023 prediction, and stick by it!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
ZO8PlMk.gif
I almost posted that exact gif a couple weeks ago.

Great Minds think alike! And Idiots have a lot in common.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We'll have a winning record, and by the end of the season, we will be a team that nobody wants to play.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
6-10-1. Win a game we shouldn't, but also lose a couple of nail bitters where we give up 3 points in under one minute with the 7 yard Rah off-coverage special.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams will have best road win % in NFC.W. All their wins come early and late in the season with a tough stretch in the middle. Close out the season playing meaningful football games late into the season which was all we could ask for.....

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I don't know what our final record will be and neither does anybody else. My prediction? We'll be considerably better than Ramsnation's consensus for our outlook.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams will have best road win % in NFC.W. All their wins come early and late in the season with a tough stretch in the middle. Close out the season playing meaningful football games late into the season which was all we could ask for.....
especially in February!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Oh, and McVay will get busted for a text saying he wants to pipe Goff's girlfriend.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I can easily see the Rams having a season like the lions did last year:
1) rough start, mainly because the defense can’t stop anybody.
2) big finish as a team that nobody looks forward to playing.

If the Rams can steal an early division game in the first 2 weeks, they will not come up a game short of the playoffs like the lions did last year.

I just don’t see how this defense can come out of the gate hot unless they get TOs because the ball is bouncing their way. Actually, I see more big plays being given up, due to all of the new faces on defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I predict I make many pots of chili and will enjoy every NFL weekend.

Kickoff is a little over 12 weeks away! The Superbowl was 17 weeks ago… The 2023 season is getting closer!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ok for the real prediction.... we'll finish with the #5 pick at best for the draft. I still think the offense will have too much to overcome due to our super young and inexperienced defense. We'll see some player's step up though and be ready to reload for 24.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
10-7, playoffs

Offense will be top ten all year long. WRs outside of Kupp don't play great, but the OL substantially improves and Akers puts a full season together.

Defense has surprising success rushing the passer which helps out young secondary. Run defense is bad.

I think this will feel a lot like 2017

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think we can win 9-10 games. Our defense definitely worries me but I think the offense will look much better this year. Cam looked like his old self at the end of the season and Stafford is actually throwing this time of year and looks healthy. Tbh, how different is the offense compared to 2021? I know we had Woods and Jackson for the better part of the season but Odell did barely anything for us(in the regular season) and we still put up points because Kupp was that good. The Oline is obviously the biggest question mark but I have faith in Sean to get his guys ready.

Anyway, teams have won with more unknowns on their defense and they didn’t have Aaron Donald. So I’ll say 10 games officially and the offense ranks top 10 while the defense surprises us and is top 15.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
11-6
I know that's crazy optimistic, but I have a lot of belief in our Offense. I think it's going to be great. Defensively I'm not sure. Stopping the run could be an issue, then again I'm expecting Brown to be a monster inside next to Donald. I think we'll blow up some runs and give up some big gains as well, but the Offense will be able to overcome that.

nighttrain

Legend
I think we can win 9-10 games. Our defense definitely worries me but I think the offense will look much better this year. Cam looked like his old self at the end of the season and Stafford is actually throwing this time of year and looks healthy. Tbh, how different is the offense compared to 2021? I know we had Woods and Jackson for the better part of the season but Odell did barely anything for us(in the regular season) and we still put up points because Kupp was that good. The Oline is obviously the biggest question mark but I have faith in Sean to get his guys ready.

Anyway, teams have won with more unknowns on their defense and they didn’t have Aaron Donald. So I’ll say 10 games officially and the offense ranks top 10 while the defense surprises us and is top 15.
10 sounds about right to me
train