Make known your 2023 prediction, and stick by it!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hey all. Hi!
You may think me crazy but my very specific and realistic prediction is that this year, yes this 2023 season, our Rams will make it to the Super Bowl!
Yes, during this "re-tooling" year. I can just feel it brewing. It's gonna happen and it's gonna shock the NFL. No one expects it.
Bank on it. Come back here and see me in February. :)

Now, if you have a specific prediction that's worth mentioning and you're willing to stick by it, I'd love to hear it.
(but none of this vague boring stuff like "we'll be a better running team this year if we stay healthy." ) That's not interesting!

We wanna hear something real! Something specific! What do you know about our Rams that the rest of us don't!

Superbowl, here we come! BriansRams has spoken it! :)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
There's a scenario (yeah only in my head) where Avila changes the whole chemistry of our OL, which sparks a legit run-game threat, which allows Staff to ball out. Then we have to stay healthy, and hit massively on several D players who gel towards the end of the season for a playoff push. We catch some breaks along the way and voila!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
"We will rally around Christian Rozeboom, Russ Yeast, Quentin Lake, Shaun Jolly, Jake Hummel, and a bunch of UDFA's and we will win the Super Bowl"

Uh.... no.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's possible that we get a Wild Card at 9-8. We will also have to get a few breaks to win win 9 games. If so, the Rams will be a dangerous team in 2024!

oldnotdead

Legend
I've done this in prior posts:

Lowend: 10-7 wildcard
Most likely: 11-6 Divison Champ
Within Reach: 12-5 #2 seed in NFC playoffs

Possible result: Super Bowl #3 for McVay

But it's next year that I see 13-4 as their most likely record and the most likely year for a Super Bowl.

Yeah I believe it's possible to win back to back Lombardi's in 2023 & 2024 to send Stafford and Donald into retirement to await their HOF gold blazer. I believe in at least one SB appearance either this year or next year. This team is built it just needs seasoning...i.e. the "sauce".

If they win at least one more Lombardi with Stafford, it will cement his trade as one of the best in NFL history. Also it will be a hurt that the Niners will never get over. The lesson: "Never sleep on Snead when dealing he doesn't take weekends off."

IMO Snead and McVay will go down in NFL history as a HOF combination. I see at least 3 more Lombardi's over the next 10 years with these two running the Rams. 4 Lombardi Trophies in 15 years is a dynasty.

In the 5 years of Mahomes as a starter, KC has won 2 SBs. So believing the Rams to get 4 in 15 years puts them in that category.

I just hope I live that long to see it happen. :beer2:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Much as I’d love to say that we’re going to go 17-0 and win the Super Bowl, I can’t see it this year. With a difficult schedule, especially before the bye week, and lots of youngsters to integrate, I think we’ll miss the playoffs this year; in fact, I reckon we’ll finish somewhere in the 5-12 to 8-9 range, as we gradually improve in the second half of the season.

Then, in 2024, we will push on and make the playoffs… and a championship run.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Much as I’d love to say that we’re going to go 17-0 and win the Super Bowl, I can’t see it this year. With a difficult schedule, especially before the bye week, and lots of youngsters to integrate, I think we’ll miss the playoffs this year; in fact, I reckon we’ll finish somewhere in the 5-12 to 8-9 range, as we gradually improve in the second half of the season.

Then, in 2024, we will push on and make the playoffs… and a championship run.
I've never thought we'd go 17-0 in any season, that's some strong ass Kool aid you've been drinking. Lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Little early for this, yeah? Can we at least see get to the point where we know their names? Haha....

I'm all about predictions, but since we literally have no idea what half the roster will look like week 1, I'll save mine for after preseason. Loved the draft though, and feel much better about 2023 ever since.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Little early for this, yeah? Can we at least see get to the point where we know their names? Haha....

I'm all about predictions, but since we literally have no idea what half the roster will look like week 1, I'll save mine for after preseason.
OK ... consider this a warning. No punishment this time.

However, if you continue with this objective, balanced, experienced analysis, there will be consequences.

You're being watched ...
tumblr_n76drseSv71tsfx8ro1_400.gif

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:)
I was wrong. Not only will the RAMS superbowl appearance shock the NFL this season, but as I read the comments above, it's gonna shock most of you too! This year is another superbowl appearance. Bank on it! Just don't Tony Banks on it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
10-7, WC round victory, lose to Eagles in Div round

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I have two and they are both on offense.
1. TuTu will finish with the second most receiving yards on the team.

2. Cam Akers will have his best year with a career high in TDs and yards.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Backup QB Brett Rypien replaces an injured Matt Stafford and leads the Rams to the Playoffs!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I see 7 or 8 wins. But there is a caveat. Our first 3 games are Seattle, SF and Cincy. While it looks like 0-3 is a possibility, Seattle and Cincy have a tendency to start the season slow before they start picking it up. We might be able to steal a win and start 1-2. If we g 2-1 it would surpass my expectations.

We aren't beating SF no matter who their QB is. Their offensive staple is running the ball and throwing short to playmakers. Our defensive staple is giving that short stuff. We play right into their strength that way. But Raheem has no choice given the inexperience he has in the secondary.