PREGAME Lets Talk Cowboys - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why the heck would they be showing Cleveland vs Seattle in the New York City Market?? Makes no sense!!!
So annoying.
I can watch on the youtube but still

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
F9TbBHuXMAEyZSD.jpeg

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I think we get hammered, but hopefully have some good plays for us somewhere on the field. Would love to see a Rams Defensive turnover.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just checked the TV lineup here in Central Cal. For the 8th week in a row the Rams are on the local channel because the 49ers are playing in the afternoon. Can't say I've ever seen that before. Been lucky with that this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sucks but what do we have to lose at kicker. Why not try a nobody. In fact maybe they should give @Loyal a shot. I'd pay good money to see him get trucked on special teams. :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sure would feel great to upset these fucks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks but what do we have to lose at kicker. Why not try a nobody. In fact maybe they should give @Loyal a shot. I'd pay good money to see him get trucked on special teams. :laugh4:
*flexes

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This just came up on my Rams app. Does anyone know who this new TE, Link Placeholder is? Any good? Any relation to Link from The Mod Squad?

IMG_8007.jpeg
:laugh3::zany1:

oldnotdead

Legend
I think last game showed that is who they are.
You say that in a negative context. They lost that game because of the kicker and a cheating (obvious on replay) ref. There is nothing they can do about the refs cheating but they are trying out a new kicker. This is not a bad team. It's a young team simply getting it's roster right. That includes DK who is playing like the slow 6th round pick he is.

McVay needs to understand that the whole NFL is now defending his scheme. He needs to change it or tweak it. He's gotten away from his layered passing concept. That takes time, but if he supports his OL playing 12 personnel do you think 5 DBs can stop Puka and Cooper?

They then can release a TE or the RB. The D will be forced the play the run so Stafford will have time. And yeah he can run off that as well. Having Nacua and Kupp gives the Rams two of the best WRs in the NFL. If the Rams use 12 personnel and have success running that will force them out of their nickel now my money would be on Kupp and Nacua against 2 CBs and 2 safeties every time. If the extende OL holds then release the RB as a dump off option.

IMO teams don't play 12 personnel because they don't have a Kupp and Nacua on the roster. Give Stafford an RPO option only the run is to the RB.