PREGAME Lets Talk Cowboys - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I think we win this one.

The turnovers have to start coming for us how unlucky were we not to pick Pickett on that one throw that was tipped 16 times.

I predict we get 2+ and win by 9 points.

Guess this is the pre-game thread....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wish I had your optimism. We have a below average line. Cowboys have an above average pass rush. Doesn't bode well for the passing game.

If our defense can let a weak offense like Pittsburgh run ragged through them in the 4th quarter it doesn't give me much confidence they can do better against the Cowboys.

I don't see us winning this one. That last game took the excitement out of me. If we can't beat a marginal team I don't see us beating a legit playoff team.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Here’s the TV broadcast map for Rams vs. Cowboys in Week 8​

Cameron DaSilva
Wed, Oct 25, 2023, 11:15 AM PDT·1 min read

3919abf622bd87d138ddb87042024017

The Los Angeles Rams are on the road this week as they’ll face the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium on Sunday afternoon. It’s an early 1 p.m. ET kickoff, but even with the majority of games being played in the early afternoon window, Rams-Cowboys will be broadcast to a large portion of the country.
According to the broadcast map from 506 Sports, Rams-Cowboys is going to be on FOX in most of the country. Check the map below to see if you’re in the red area, which means you’ll get this NFC matchup on TV this weekend.
0b7dea8b1de674b0d284aefed01ba40a

ca030b85913f985499609650320b7c08

The Cowboys are always a big ratings draw for the NFL, so it’s hardly surprising that this game will be shown to a large audience. It’s not exactly a rivalry game but with this being their sixth meeting since 2017, the Rams and Cowboys are very familiar with each other.
The Rams are 3-2 against Dallas since Sean McVay took over in 2017, but they lost the most recent meeting, 22-10, last season.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Wish I had your optimism. We have a below average line. Cowboys have an above average pass rush. Doesn't bode well for the passing game.

If our defense can let a weak offense like Pittsburgh run ragged through them in the 4th quarter it doesn't give me much confidence they can do better against the Cowboys.

I don't see us winning this one. That last game took the excitement out of me. If we can't beat a marginal team I don't see us beating a legit playoff team.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was another Demarco Murray-esque, they run roughshod over the defense kind of Rams-Cowboys game.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
McVay always seems to have a good plan for the Boys. I think we run the rock 35+ times in this one and win a close one.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I agree. We struggle vs a good rush and the Boys have that. Which means Dallas will get a ton of looks vs our defense and points will be scored.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Abandon all hope. The Cowboys are winning by 78 points. A random kid with down syndrome from the crowd will throw the last TD.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
If McVay goes right at the Boys with our running game we will win this game. Minimal use of empty in my opinion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Abandon all hope. The Cowboys are winning by 78 points. A random kid with down syndrome from the crowd will throw the last TD.
Hey @Rynie; For the Rams to win, what is the Monday storyline?

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams can win this but there's no room for error. I think McVay has to let Stafford get the ball out quick and not get carried away with the pass game like he tends too.

As for other things is it true Stafford is playing with pain? He looked fine to me against the Steelers and made some great escapes. Thing is though, he has to spread the ball more. He's not going to Tutu like he should and was before Kupp returned. No doubt those two have it going on but he has to spread the ball to keep the defense honest.

The Ram defense has done well but their penalties come at the worst times. They gotta have better discipline in their play because if they can't keep the QB contained he'll have a field day running.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’m betting the jersey you wore when the Cowboys won their last Super Bowl was a onesie made by Oshkosh B’Gosh.