Let's get this party started early (GDT)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh well. Bellyfat has Fisher's number I guess.

Take a couple weeks, chew some ass, work on the problems and DESTROY the Niners.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
And then another poor effort on the second int. Yuck.
Yeah, exactly what I said in the chatroom. Mentally, he needs work. Have to show more mental and physical toughness. There is just no excuse EVER to give up in football...EVER. It's a sin.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The defensive effort, or lack of, what the heck? Are there any answers? Don't tell me an answer is playing a weaker team. What would your changes be in the bye week?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
The defensive effort, or lack of, what the heck? Are there any answers? Don't tell me an answer is playing a weaker team. What would your changes be in the bye week?
No idea. So many defensive players were caught out of position. I'd start with working Stewart into the mix and getting Dahl a bus ticket. He's a good guy and everything, but I've never seen a guy look so lost before. I'd also work on changing up the D with more stunts and delayed blitzes.

Also, I guess, try to see if there are any more OL out there - we're gonna be short again I think.