Let's get this party started early (GDT)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
We're also not getting pressure. Is their Oline that good or are they just good at holding?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Ram Quixote said:
We're also not getting pressure. Is their Oline that good or are they just good at holding?

Seems whenever I watch Pats games he always has time so I would say probably a good OL.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know they have better "personnel" but I love the Pats offense. I really hate saying that but it's like clockwork.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This game is going to get ugly if we don't figure out that we need to cover their fucking inside receivers. Welker and Gronk are wide open every play.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
QUINN AND LONG ARE GETTING FUCKING RAPED THROW THE GOD DAMN FLAG YOU COCKSUCKERS!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If that was Brady getting slammed to the turf it would have been flagged

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ram Quixote said:

We NEED to hit him late if we have to a few times just to make him get rid of it sooner

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
every stop the pats beg for and get a flag. This is getting hard to watch

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Fletcher needs to learn how to actually play defense not just grab and hold on for 10 yards. Unreal. That drive was all on him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
WWGS?

What would George (Allen) Say?

He'd say that we have an opportunity to make an historic comeback, let's do it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm done with this game. Every time the Patriots ask for a flag they get one. They totally ignore penalties against the Rams as well. Fletcher needs to play better, the o-line needs to block or Sam will get killed. I should have expected the penalties though, Goodell can't let the Pats lose in London, they're the biggest fanbase over there, and he needs more money.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
At a bar with a bunch of bandwagon Pats fans. This is some bullshit.... Should have went for it on 4th down. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang need to step it up

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WestsideRamsfan said:
We need to stop blaming the refs. We are playing like shit.
Nobody's blaming them for us losing, but they certainly aren't calling *everything* either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Party in the chat room fellas.

Beer & chicks galore.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Don't call holding, call every single pussy fucking pass int or any call the patriots want. No chance. Fuck you nfl