Let's get this party started early (GDT)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
5c839a17c97b4016a1159ff.png

Keys to the game?

Why you hate the Patriots?

Could you make one of those Royal Guards laugh?

Who's going to have the big day?

The hell is bangers & mash?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
Why you hate the Patriots?
Because Brady avoided the growing pains of every young QB. He didn't suffer the BIG loss until after he'd won 3 SBs; after he'd won 9 straight playoff games. And we all know that they won SB36 because the rules didn't apply to the Patriots.

How would Brady's career have gone if he was chewing over a SB loss because he committed Intentional Grounding on a potential end of game-winning drive? What if he was dealing with doubts against Carolina in SB38 on that end of game-winning drive? Sure, he probably overcomes it. But at least then he would have earned the win.

The hell is bangers & mash?
Sausage and potatoes.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm just looking forward to seeing brady on the ground, and often. I'm hoping Dunbar talks as much shit as he possibly can till brady cries like a bitch.

We can talk match ups all day. JL vs Gronkowski is a key match up. None of it matters against the pats. You have to get to brady. We HAVE to get pressure with the front 4, which I think we will.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few holding calls being made when Quinn and Long are literately fucking tackled by offensive linemen. It's happened every single week though, so idk why I expect anything different.

Regardless of the success QBs have had against the pats, we need to consider running the ball heavily to keep our D fresh. Especially considering the tempo that the pats offense moves at. We should've had more carries in the last two games than we did.

That's all I got for now. I'm ready! Let's do this!

GoRams.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's fucking game day bitches!!!! Already had an argument with two pats fans in my hotel lobby. Fuckers!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My hatred lies with beliCHEAT and his arrogance. Commadant Goodell's cover-up pours gasoline into the fire for me as well.

Besides a Ram Win,,, I am most interested in seeing brady take some vicious hits today. Vicious Fucking Hits.

If a gunner on the punt team happens to take beliCHEAT out while he's trucking up the sideline... hopefully bill sustains multiple fractures.

And on a side note- Fuck the celtics and the dead sox.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
ScotsRam said:
It's fucking game day bitches!!!! Already had an argument with two pats fans in my hotel lobby. Fuckers!

Hahahahaha. You better represent falker!

If brady is moving on a game winning drive, I fully expect to see him sacked by a streaking Scotsman!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My biggest fear is the score will be like 13-10 or 14-14 then the final score ends up being 45-14, Cheaters.

I'm hopin for the W, but I'm prepped for the L. If that happens, just get some good ole shots on Pretty Boy. Make him suffer.

Because if the Rams can't get the W, you can damn well be sure they'll AVENGE the SB loss.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wanna see Bradford have a career game. I wanna see Richardson bust a long TD. I wanna see a big FD or TD from Brian Quick. I wanna see Brady on the ground. I wanna see a couple INT's.

superfan24

Starter
Selassie I said:
My hatred lies with beliCHEAT and his arrogance. Commadant Goodell's cover-up pours gasoline into the fire for me as well.

Besides a Ram Win,,, I am most interested in seeing brady take some vicious hits today. Vicious freaking Hits.

If a gunner on the punt team happens to take beliCHEAT out while he's trucking up the sideline... hopefully bill sustains multiple fractures.

And on a side note- freak the celtics and the dead sox.

Could not have said it any better, exactly right on every point.
GO RAMS

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
ScotsRam said:
Well are they bleeding ?
If not why not?
Remember William Wallace, don't let those old or new Englanders piss on the Gold and Blue Scotty,Ramming speed.

I hate the Patriots because patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, because they fucked us out of a dynasty, because their logo is so gay,because their cheerleaders are....well forget that they are hot like all NFL cheerleaders ,because their QB is a pretty boy blue eyed milk drinker, and because Mitt Romney is a Pats fan and I only support him for President NOT his athletic teams :tooth:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
For Sgt. the babes singing the anthems are drop dead gorgeous

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HELL YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Gotta get a stop, Givens goes to locker room, Quick has to step up.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And I really don't get the defense right now. You know who to cover yet they are straight down the field wide open. Sheesh.

bluecoconuts

Legend
bwdenverram said:
Anyone see what happened to Givens? He was limping into the lockeroom. Crap!

Happened after his TD. Not sure what it is though.

We need to cover people though, not sure what's going on with our secondary here.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
bwdenverram said:
Anyone see what happened to Givens? He was limping into the lockeroom. Crap!

Happened after his TD. Not sure what it is though.

We need to cover people though, not sure what's going on with our secondary here.

Yeah, no pressure at all and DB's seemed lost. can't give Brady all day like this or he will have a field day.