Let's get this party started early (GDT)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sam to JoshMcD,"Oh !so that's what that offense looks like when your o-line holds up,I get it NOW"

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You don't get 35 points just from penalties. We can't stop shyte or do anything on offense. Fletcher has just flat out got caught every time. Even Jenkins is regressing. He looks lost out there.

I hate this, I freakin hate this but were are just getting beat by a better offense. You know they do it to pretty much everyone.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I don't care if it is the correct call, only the Patriots would even get that consideration. 30 second late flag. :roll:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK Over under time how many DO they score ,I'm taking over 44

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
True. But he can probably help keep the defense off the field for longer than Charlie Bradford Brown.

bluecoconuts

Legend
raised_fisT said:
RG3.............. Just sayin

16/34 177 yards and 1 TD. 10 yards on 5 carries.

Sam is 23/29 205 yards and 1 TD with 3 yards on 3 carries.

I'll take Sam in this game. RG3 wouldn't help the dirt poor defense today. There is no coverage in the middle of the field, which is where the Pats do their damage. I don't know what they are/were thinking but it's bad.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think that last play is exactly why Quick is not on the field. Not only did he make no attempt at the ball, he didn't even try and tackle the guy after. Just gave up. WTF man.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
bwdenverram said:
I think that last play is exactly why Quick is not on the field. Not only did he make no attempt at the ball, he didn't even try and tackle the guy after. Just gave up. WTF man.

Agree ... pathetic effort.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Looks like Pead is trying to force the coaches into giving him some carries. Both good runs, especially that first one.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great catch by Quick previously ... But huge rookie mistake and bad throw ..

#### I hate the Patriots