Let Me Be First: Can We Play Up To Vikes ? (Really Good Team)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
child beating rb? lol. Did your wife have his kid?

I don't have a wife yet, sweetie. Also, look at my bio. I'm a woman, same as yourself. And I'll tell you now, woman-to-woman, that I have zero respect for any woman who would support a man who beats his own child's genitals with a switch. Adrian Peterson is a piece of shit, and when he breaks down, your team will have nothing.

They haven't beaten anybody. I just posted this on the Herd this morning......

I'm not sold on MN
And the teams they have beaten are bad, the Chargers are 2-6,the Chiefs are 3-5, the Bears are 2-5 and the Lions are 1-7.

That's 8-23. So essentially they are playing teams that are going to win 3-4 games this year.

I'm not convinced, if they were crushing these teams then I might feel differently but they aren't doing that.

And they lost to the 49ers.

On the road is never an easy battle.....but defense travels well and they haven't seen anything CLOSE to this Rams defense.
nd herd said you were an idiot to judge teams by opposing records

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
boy, you guys have big heads. You are on acl tear away from being garbage
Dude, we welcome fans of opposing teams in here for respectful football conversation and light-hearted smack talk....but if you post like a bitch you'll be treated like one and be shown the door.

Try again?

I don't have a wife yet, sweetie. Also, look at my bio. I'm a woman, same as yourself. And I'll tell you now, woman-to-woman, that I have zero respect for any woman who would support a man who beats his own child's genitals with a switch. Adrian Peterson is a piece of crap, and when he breaks down, your team will have nothing.
have you seen how young are team is? Tons of stars in the making. Barr, Kenricks, Diggs, Griffen, Joseh, Harrison Smith, I can keep going. We cant wait for him to leave, we will be better with McKinnon in the wings. The future is brighter than any other team. Oh, AP is innoncent. Never beat anyone, so shut it

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
boy, you guys have big heads. You are on acl tear away from being garbage

Listen up queen fan. We welcome opposing team fans here as long as they follow the rules. Read them over and don't be a dick if you'd like to continue to post here.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
have you seen how young are team is? Tons of stars in the making. Barr, Kenricks, Diggs, Griffen, Joseh, Harrison Smith, I can keep going. We cant wait for him to leave, we will be better with McKinnon in the wings. The future is brighter than any other team. Oh, AP is innoncent. Never beat anyone, so shut your mouth

Not only are you completely incompetent grammatically, but you're also very, very wrong about Peterson. He turned himself in for beating his four-year-old child in his genitals with a switch.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ossed-line-between-discipline-abuse/19219811/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...on-was-done-horrific-visuals-child-abuse-case

You are wrong, and I will not shut my mouth, you absolute bitch, especially when you are lying. You are a disgusting excuse for a woman, condoning child abuse the way you are. You are a sad sack of shit, and you have no right to talk about anything.

We will kick ya around like last yr. Tell memento AP did not hit him in the genitals. she sure likes that word. that is all she mentions. I would watch her. We can talk football, but leave AP's (who did nothing by the way) personal life out of it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think vikes have a super stud rb also.

He's averaging 90 yards a game, which is really good, but less than a half a TD a game and just 19th at 4.5 yards per carry. Other than the total yards, that isn't a stud, especially against weak defenses.

His 4 biggest games were Lions twice, Chargers, and Bears. Outside of that he's been below average except a decent game against the Broncos at 81 yards and a TD with 5.1 YPC. The Broncos and Rams are very similar in rushing D, so he can play good Ds sometimes.

Not saying he's not a threat, but he's not having a great season overall and we've had recent success with him.

He's averaging 90 yards a game, which is really good, but less than a half a TD a game and just 19th at 4.5 yards per carry. Other than the total yards, that isn't a stud, especially against weak defenses.

His 4 biggest games were Lions twice, Chargers, and Bears. Outside of that he's been below average except a decent game against the Broncos at 81 yards and a TD with 5.1 YPC. The Broncos and Rams are very similar in rushing D, so he can play good Ds sometimes.

Not saying he's not a threat, but he's not having a great season overall and we've had recent success with him.
How can you say Adrian Peterson isn't a stud RB in this league? I don't care what his yards are right now, the dude is still a stud, lots of football left. Rodgers had 76 yards last night, looked awful!!! He isn't a stud now?

You guys insist on bringing up who we played. We played who is on our schedule and our schedule is a lot HARDER THAN YOUR IS. So , when the year ends then talk crap like that.
Winning two div road games in a row is tough no matter who the teams are

we have the the rams, cards, seahawks, pack twice, giants, falcons, so wait until the end of the year to say we cant beat anyone good.

RamzFanz

Damnit
How can you say Adrian Peterson isn't a stud RB in this league? I don't care what his yards are right now, the dude is still a stud, lots of football left. Rodgers had 76 yards last night, looked awful!!! He isn't a stud now?

You guys insist on bringing up who we played. We played who is on our schedule and our schedule is a lot HARDER THAN YOUR IS. So , when the year ends then talk crap like that.
Winning two div road games in a row is tough no matter who the teams are

So far the Vikings haven't beaten a winning team. It is what it is. When they do, I will change my perspective. They have a great record in an easy schedule. And no, the Vikings schedule wasn't harder than the Rams. Have you even looked?

I'm not saying AP hasn't been a stud or won't be in the future. So far this season he's had one good game against a good defense and his YPC and TDs are not impressive.

Look at Tavon Austin or Todd Gurley in rushing. THOSE are studs.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What!?! You don't think The 'Hawks, Cards, Steelers or Packers have a "Talented 'D'!?!:confused::LOL:
:thinking:I don't think the Vikings "D" is equal to or better than these^ "D's"!

My Dear Beloved RAM Brother I will introduce you to ANOTHER team that is getting NO press after opening the season getting beat by Hyde (136) yards and the best the Whiners had for this whole season. They gameplanned all offseason for that one game. Many injuries later we played the MESS that is the 9ers now.:homercrawl: They beat a hot Chiefs team that handed us our ASSES last season and should have beat the Broncos In Denver as you saw how that #1 ranked "D" rolls. Barr, Kendricks and Greenway (LB'S) is their JL but healthy. Robison,Joseph, Floyd, Griffen the (DL) Newman,Rhodes,Smith , Sendejo with major depth . I think the RAMS are a MUCH BETTER "D" than our rankings on every freaking stat that don't mean crap except our RED ZONE "D" we let folks come into our trap and see if they can score.

This "D" I just introduced you to is better than the packers and I think they will Win their division after what I saw last night as the same vikes should of won in Denver and the pack :poop:The Bed. 77 yards from AR. So I may not convince you now but Sunday you tape it to get these names so many are familiar with. Some real good drafting and just as much UNDER THE RADAR as Aaron Donald & Michael Brockers ARE!!!:thinking:

Great LB play and DB's that will give Foles very little to slim pickens as Cutler is a better QB these last two weeks of play. Must hand it to him. A 40 yard TD to Diggs to tie the game and a return TD I think our Very Good ST's should not allow. Division games and familiarity make for different games . Think GURLEYII may have his toughest track yet unless we run him 30+ times which I'm almost positive we will and thats why Fisher pulled him and others early knowing what we are facing in minnyhorta. I'm sure the Plans were for Long to try to be back for this BIG game. Hayes and gang are playing so good I'm not sure he was really missed. Could'nt say that last season. I think C. Long is losing his Fastball and needs rotation to make his 264lbs viable compared to our backups at 32 who are Ballin Out.

Kyle Rudolph (TE) will give us the most trouble as we have not seen but one other as good so far , and he ate us up. Hoping JJ is strictly put on Diggs and Wallace, Wright and Johnson are all gonna be in the mix as Joyner might not be free to run or pass blitz . These guys are STACKED. This will be the best game of ALL Next Weekend. Very GOOD WC PLAYOFFS Level IF NOT HIGHER. I personally will weigh as heavy as any game we have left besides our next Cards game. Palmer is a stable target we can hit over and over. Bridgewater has Very Good OL and will be harder than Wilson for the seahawks to get a death blow on. I'm sure Greg Williams will sleep in the office trying to devise a way to get that little waterbug.:boxing: The two Best teams in the NFL that No ONE talks about yet. Wait till the Falcons start going backwards now. We have to play as WELL as we played the Cardinals to WIN this one. No Drops, TO's and Our "D" will need an INT ,maybe a pick six by Jenkins or TJ this week. We will get some tipped balls . Hate that JL has to play with that elbow needing to wrap up Peterson and we can't have JL regress from his PB playing level. I forgot. The Bengals game will be a harder game than vikes but not by much IN THE JUNGLE. I'm not bein negative just sayin I've been watchin other teams too. NO MORE INJURIES!!! CRUSH THE vikes!!!:yess:

PS... The steelers "D" we played was missing their team leading Tackler when we played them. He was their AO/Barron.

Last edited: