Let Me Be First: Can We Play Up To Vikes ? (Really Good Team)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If rams get pressure = win

if we do not = lose

Eh, I think the keys to this game are Foles and Bridgewater. Both have struggled. I think Bridgewater is capable of a lot more. Hopefully, Foles is too.(and is the only one who accomplishes more this weekend)

DenverRam

Starter
your welcome.

but seriously, if we dont pressure bridgewater, i think he will find a way to torch all day long.

Lady don't think you'll be here long so read and REMEMBER THIS. NO ONE is talking about out HARD HITTING Penetrating DEFENSE that Your WHOLE TEAM will know they were in a DEATH MATCH. DONALD & BROCKERS should be household names. After this Sunday they will be in yours as will Janoris Jenkins , Tim McDonald , Trumaine Johnson will probably get another pick. Our LB's are sideline to sideline with Barron who has knoked out Rothlesberger for 4 weeks and McCown for the game.

If as you said your OL sux then YOU CAN'T WIN!!! Pray for Bridgewater. People just don't Know about our team. WE NEVER GET PROPER RESPECT. This "D" has backups at every position and players that could start for other teams easily that barely get a snap. We have 6 #1 draft picks on the "D" with many #2 picks playing. WE ARE HOMEGROWN ASSKICKERS!!!:yess::yess::yess: NO INJURIES!!! CRUSH THE vikes!!!:deadhorse:
Geez, the way you talk , you should be 16-0!!!!
think again.

SKOL

UDFA
I think both these teams have something to prove. The Vikings defense is highly underrated and will present some serious problems for an offense that hasn't found it's identity. However, the same could be said about the Rams D and Viking offense. AP is not the heart and soul of this offense any longer no matter what the talking heads keep saying. The run game has been ineffective for us all year and Bridgewater has had to win games with his arm. In the end I think he will again however, this is one of those games that is really hard to predict.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not disagreeing with you but Carolina's passing attack is ranked 29th and they're 6-0 doing it with defense and ground n pound.
Guess we need Cam Newton. ;):D