Let Me Be First: Can We Play Up To Vikes ? (Really Good Team)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
This game I don't care if Foles doesn't throw a ball over 10 yards if he's targeting TA and Bailey.

Do you not think that the Vikes first 2 objectives will be to take away Gurley and then Austin... I do. We will need other options.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I've never really considered it but I'm positive I've seen Jenx right and left. Maybe he was just lead over there?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH

I agree with all you said. I did say HOPING as we NEED to try and shut diggs down with our best man to man guy. Still HOPING Fisher gets a clue. Also see how the whiners went hurry-up once we early subbed Donald and drove the field till our RZ "D" held for 3. Other teams will do this also. We really sub a lil' too much if you ask me. I mean 4 plays ? REALLY???

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems to keep coming back to the same thing for me... the passing game simply must improve by a fair margin.

Everything else on this team is in order.

Same anemic passing attack? Makes running harder... few teams in this league win with a one dimensional offense.

Minnesota is the biggest challenge they've faced in three weeks.

I haven't a clue if the Rams are up to this.

I hope they are!

Irish

Starter
If the Rams win, it is going to have to be an ugly, ugly road win. Low scoring, lots of punts, ball control, and field goals.

Also known as "Game not featured on NFL Redzone because neither team spent any time in the redzone."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ok bye people, good luck, you wont hear from me again. I promise.
I said my peace.
" Don't let the door hit Ya where the good lord split Ya!! You won't be missed!!"

Troll Spray.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
Do you not think that the Vikes first 2 objectives will be to take away Gurley and then Austin... I do. We will need other options.

And that differs from every other team we play how?

No way 24th against the rush in the NFL shuts down Gurley IMO. TA? Not with him in the trick plays and coming out of the backfield.

I'll edit my OP. I don't care if Foles hands off to Gurley and TA almost every play with an occasional 10 yard pass to Gurley, TA and Bailey to keep them honest.

Let them try and stop that. I don't think they can. If they do, we can back them off with a few drops to Bailey and Cook.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Minnesota is the biggest challenge they've faced in three weeks.

True. They are. But that doesn't make them scary.

If the Rams win, it is going to have to be an ugly, ugly road win. Low scoring, lots of punts, ball control, and field goals.

I agree it will be field position and ball control. However, TA and Gurley should be able to run all day on these guys. 24th against the run against mostly weak teams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It seems to keep coming back to the same thing for me... the passing game simply must improve by a fair margin.

Everything else on this team is in order.

Same anemic passing attack? Makes running harder... few teams in this league win with a one dimensional offense.
I'm not disagreeing with you but Carolina's passing attack is ranked 29th and they're 6-0 doing it with defense and ground n pound.

…..

Legend
I think the Rams can play and beat anyone in this league under the right circumstances. We shouldn't fear going into Minnesota, but we need to respect them. If the game plan falls in line and we execute well, we can win this game. If we get behind and end up chasing, its going to be a bit tougher.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
And that differs from every other team we play how?

• You are assuming that in the passing game, defenses have been rolling to Austin.... and you are wrong the receiver teams have feared to date has been Cook. Go look at the coverages to see who they take away first,

No way 24th against the rush in the NFL shuts down Gurley IMO. TA? Not with him in the trick plays and coming out of the backfield.

• You just said it ... trick plays for Austin. We will see if he can beat a defense when they are keying on him. I do not know.

I'll edit my OP. I don't care if Foles hands off to Gurley and TA almost every play with an occasional 10 yard pass to Gurley, TA and Bailey to keep them honest.

• See earlier reponse

Let them try and stop that. I don't think they can. If they do, we can back them off with a few drops to Bailey and Cook.

• You and a lot of Rams fans are big time underating their defense against out offense. We shall see. Do not take them lightly

RAMBUSH

Starter
I think vikes have a super stud rb also. you are getting way ahead of yourself, just like last year.
Im not a whiner fan. Poor bugger? lol.
Oh , your a viqueen fan, funny . Talk about big heads ! I can't wait to smack ap around like his kids

DVontel

Rookie
If the playoffs started today the Rams are the 7th seed which doesn't exist.
It's still early but i think the South sends two teams. The East will send Dallas who will get healthy. Green Bay is a lock in the North. Arizona will continue beating cream puffs on the road and good teams in their house en route to a record that inflates who they really are.

That leaves the Rams, Seahawks, Saints & Vikes as the most viable final wildcard.
Things will change a bit but Rams obviously need to beat Minnesota. A win or a loss is BIG this weekend. If the Rams have to drop a couple games let it be vs Ravens, Bengals, Lions or Chicago.
9 wins won't be good enough.

This can apply to every playoff/in the hunt team outside of New England & maybe Denver, no?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This can apply to every playoff/in the hunt team outside of New England & maybe Denver, no?
Actually i'm comparing Arizona's non-divisional games with ours. When you look at the home vs away games next to ours you'd think the schedule makers thought Arizona was the team that finished with only 6 wins and in 4th place last year.

Arizona gets...
New Orleans
@ Chicago
Detroit
@ Pittsburgh
Ravens
@ Cleveland
Bengals
Vikings
@ Philadelphia
Packers
--------------------------------
Rams get...
@ Washington
Pittsburgh
@ Green Bay
Cleveland
@ Minnesota
Chicago
@ Baltimore
@ Cincinnati
Detroit
Tampa

AZ gets all of their tough opponents at home (Packers, Bengals, Vikings). Rams get them all on the road. Seems to me that's backwards. By far the Cardinals' toughest road test was the Steelers....meanwhile the Rams are the team that has to travel to Green Bay, Cincinnati and Minnesota?
SMH

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Actually i'm comparing Arizona's non-divisional games with ours. When you look at the home vs away games next to ours you'd think the schedule makers thought Arizona was the team that finished with only 6 wins and in 4th place last year.

Arizona gets...
New Orleans
@ Chicago
Detroit
@ Pittsburgh
Ravens
@ Cleveland
Bengals
Vikings
@ Philadelphia
Packers
--------------------------------
Rams get...
@ Washington
Pittsburgh
@ Green Bay
Cleveland
@ Minnesota
Chicago
@ Baltimore
@ Cincinnati
Detroit
Tampa

AZ gets all of their tough opponents at home (Packers, Bengals, Vikings). Rams get them all on the road. Seems to me that's backwards. By far the Cardinals' toughest road test was the Steelers....meanwhile the Rams are the team that has to travel to Green Bay, Cincinnati and Minnesota?
SMH
Straight bullshit is what it is.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think vikes have a super stud rb also. you are getting way ahead of yourself, just like last year.
Im not a whiner fan. Poor bugger? lol.

Even worse...you're a fan of a team that lost to the Whiners. :LOL:

boy, you guys have big heads. You are on acl tear away from being garbage

Can say that about pretty much every NFL team. Any other astute observations?