Let Me Be First: Can We Play Up To Vikes ? (Really Good Team)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If the playoffs started today the Rams are the 7th seed which doesn't exist.
It's still early but i think the South sends two teams. The East will send Dallas who will get healthy. Green Bay is a lock in the North. Arizona will continue beating cream puffs on the road and good teams in their house en route to a record that inflates who they really are.

That leaves the Rams, Seahawks, Saints & Vikes as the most viable final wildcard.
Things will change a bit but Rams obviously need to beat Minnesota. A win or a loss is BIG this weekend. If the Rams have to drop a couple games let it be vs Ravens, Bengals, Lions or Chicago.
9 wins won't be good enough.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
My Brother is a big time Vikings fan, him and I have this game circles on our calendar! This week there is gonna be allot of talk smacking between us. We MUST win this game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
50/50? Ehh, I give it 75/25 Rams. The Vikings, like the Seahawks and Cardinals, have built their standings on weak teams. If the Rams can make the Steelers and Green Bay look mortal, we can surely beat the Vikings.

Zimmer is an enormous challenge for Cigs. Last challenge of that level Cigs had from an opposing coordinator was Dom Capers, who put a hurting on him.

Zimmer's strength is the way he attacks opposing OLs. Runs the F out of double A gap looks pre-snap and you don't know when they're gonna go. Lots of stunts and bluffs that cause OL confusion. Dude gets pressure on QBs plus he's good at disguising coverages.

Foles and that young OL have a big, big challenge ahead. It's gonna tell us a lot about how far they've come if they can go in there and protect Foles and get enough offense rolling to help the team win this game. Gurley should be able to get a big run or two, given the stunts they'll probably see. Austin should see some man coverage, it's usually what Zimmer favors although he mixes it up nicely.

I'm real excited about this one. Like with the GB game, it's a nice dry run for what a road playoff game will look like if the Rams manage to get in. But I'm worried too... Really want that 5-3 record!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Except for the Broncos who have possibly the top defense, who they lost to 23-20 in Denver.

They played Denver close. AP got loose once for half his yards and a TD. I am hopeful Rams are better than that as they have a history of bottling him up. This isn't the defense the Vikings played game one last season, that's for sure.

I don't think the Vikings are any match for the Rams pass rush and secondary. Denver has the #1 sack spot to the Rams #2, in part from this game and 7 sacks. I'm salivating to see what the Rams do.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They haven't beaten anybody. I just posted this on the Herd this morning......

I'm not sold on MN
And the teams they have beaten are bad, the Chargers are 2-6,the Chiefs are 3-5, the Bears are 2-5 and the Lions are 1-7.

That's 8-23. So essentially they are playing teams that are going to win 3-4 games this year.

I'm not convinced, if they were crushing these teams then I might feel differently but they aren't doing that.

And they lost to the 49ers.

On the road is never an easy battle.....but defense travels well and they haven't seen anything CLOSE to this Rams defense.

RamzFanz

Damnit

It's true if you think the Vikings are who their record says they are. I don't. I see a LOT of loses in the Vikings' future.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They have a very talented "D" unlike what we have faced
What!?! You don't think The 'Hawks, Cards, Steelers or Packers have a "Talented 'D'!?!:confused::LOL:
:thinking:I don't think the Vikings "D" is equal to or better than these^ "D's"!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess you are forgetting what AP did in the Dome 2 years ago.
I don't think either Team is the same as 2 years ago!! The Rams will Win this one, and AP won't be a factor!!;)

+1.

Min beat Detroit twice. Add another 1-7 on and now the cumulative records are 9-30 for their 5 wins. Plus one loss to San Fran.

Beating bad teams is what good teams do, so give MIN credit for that. But they only played 1 good team all year. That 5-2 record, 3 game win streak, and all stats are misleading because of their quality of opponent.

Of course we could say the same about the Rams last two wins. Sure, we can talk about the Rams D hitting on all cylinders and that this is a different team with Gurley. But the 2 wins is why we're all pounding our chests right now.

This game will be a good reality test for both teams.

Beating pretender teams with overinflated records on the road is what REALLY good teams do.

be
They played Denver close. AP got loose once for half his yards and a TD. I am hopeful Rams are better than that as they have a history of bottling him up. This isn't the defense the Vikings played game one last season, that's for sure.

I don't think the Vikings are any match for the Rams pass rush and secondary. Denver has the #1 sack spot to the Rams #2, in part from this game and 7 sacks. I'm salivating to see what the Rams do.
and you aren't any match for Vikings pass rush and secondary. Have you seen
what they do to qb's. foles will be broke in half

RAMBUSH

Starter
boy, you guys have big heads. You are on acl tear away from being garbage
Big head to go with our big defense and our big super stud running back ! Whew ... You sound like a disgruntled whiner fan .. Aww poor bugger ! Things will get better in about 30 years !!! Ha Ha

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
trecked.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Hey, bitch? It's "one" ACL tear. Have a nice day, sweetie, and good luck with your aging child-beating fucker of a running back.

Big head to go with our big defense and our big super stud running back ! Whew ... You sound like a disgruntled whiner fan .. Aww poor bugger ! Things will get better in about 30 years !!! Ha Ha
I think vikes have a super stud rb also. you are getting way ahead of yourself, just like last year.
Im not a whiner fan. Poor bugger? lol.