Kenny Britt waived by the Browns/Signed by Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Something tells me Britt isn't the problem there.

Kenny Britt was A problem there. This is why I did not want him back. He gave minimal effort all year and quit on the team. He doesn't play for anyone but Fisher and doesn't go all out unless there's something in it for him. I'm glad we got rid of the Kenny Britts on the roster.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The Browns...

bwahaha.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hopefully the Browns ownership allows Hue and Dorsey to do their thing. I want that team to do well because their fans are so loyal. Not as well as us, but I prefer them over the other AFC North teams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Browns still showing how awesome they are. I really feel for their fans...well, the fans who aren't total assholes.

Psycho_X

Legend
Oh so familiar, addition by subtraction has come to Cleveland finally. Rams fans say, "it feels so good".

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yes the Browns suck, but they just signed a GM who knows his shit. And what is the first thing he does? Punt Britt. That really says a lot about Britt.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought he was finally starting to get it last year. I guess the reason he only plays for Fisher is that Fisher gives players a lot of slack. Once he was not retained by the Rams it was apparent that he was one of the me players on the team. It's amazing that he was the best the Rams had last year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was are only receiver. What you expect. We had to put up with him. Woods and Watkins are almost there. On their first year.

That's not a fair comparison. Woods and Watkins are on a much improved team with a real offense. Britt was getting it done on a bad team with a bad scheme. He has the talent if he ever gets serious about being a professional.

Debacled

Starter
The Browns are where careers go to die. Vet players...coaches...front office guys....doesn't matter.

Hue isn't going to last either. He doesn't appear to have control of that team (blame the ousted GM all you want) and the dude is 1-27. I've never seen any HC get a leash that long....regardless of how bad a team is.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Browns are where careers go to die. Vet players...coaches...front office guys....doesn't matter.

Hue isn't going to last either. He doesn't appear to have control of that team (blame the ousted GM all you want) and the dude is 1-27. I've never seen any HC get a leash that long....regardless of how bad a team is.
To be fair ... they go through HC quicker than QB’s ... so I don’t blame them giving Hue who had a good offensive mind time to build something ... their issue was money ball and their draft strategy how many of their high round picks are in the league still ? ... their best pick I can remember was joe Thomas

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How was he a problem for us? He was our first 1,000 yard receiver since Holt.
Locker room cancer.
The 1000 yards was all about him getting his next deal. He disappeared from the niner game once he got his 1000

tempests

Hall of Fame
Britt, Quick, Austin and Kendricks have combined for 43 catches this year after combining for 217 on last year's Rams.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
A 1000yd receiver in 2016 to being cut by the worst team in football in 2017.
You can't do that without trying.
I admit to being so desperate for wide receivers that I wanted to keep him for this year.

McVay had a much better idea.