Kenny Britt could lose starting job after Sunday’s performance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Kenny? Kenny who?

After watching guys like Kupp, Watkins, and Woods on Sunday, I was thinking the same thing.

Man, we are soooo much better at WR now ... and I soooo don't miss Kenny Britt.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kenny Britt in a contract year>>>>>>Kenny Britt in middle of contract

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A lot of hate here for a dude that did nothing but play for the team....

Jackson won't last long as a HC if he keeps calling out specific players like that. Easiest way to lose a locker room. Makes the entire team feel like the only one with a leash with some slack is the rookie qb.

A rookie let alone a 9th year vet knows they have to catch that.
Agreed

He dropped a pass...it happens...Seems as if he'd call out the ST player that missed the block that led to the blocked punt....I think THAT lost the game.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
A rookie let alone a 9th year vet knows they have to catch that.

Our very own star Cooper Kupp dropped an easy pass that could've been a huge play. Drops happen. I agree, not wise to single out a player for a mistake. Britt has the maturity of an 18 year old, but dude can catch a football.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
A lot of hate here for a dude that did nothing but play for the team.....
Because someone is critical of a slack player, you have to jump to the conclusion that it's "hate"?

Britt made his own reputation.

Just because someone points it out on a message board doesn't mean anybody hates him.

There's an awful lot of hyperbole on this board.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of hate here for a dude that did nothing but play for the team....

Oh... I think he did more than "just play"... he was a cancer in the clubhouse.

This is typical:
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...ritt-instagram-video-tavon-austin-sean-mcvay/

Interesting comments from embedded content:
"I wonder if multiple players under Jeff Fisher had the same attitude as we all saw with Kenny Britt's live Video last night."

Yeah, I think so...
Remember this:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...k-shoves-quarterback-austin-davis-on-sideline

It is becoming so clear how dysfunctional Fisher's team had become... where the hell was Snead and/or Kroenke?

Last edited:

…..

Legend
I obviously don't know Britt, but my hunch is; this locker room is a lot better without him, as it relates to long term culture.
Yeah agree, my first thought when reading about this was "Coach trying to knock players ego down just a tad"

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Perfect team for his underachieving So glad we got rid of him...

he did NOT fit the culture McVay is trying to build here.

Have fun flipping your go-cart in Cleveland.
Add in he was part of the "hands up don't shoot" protest which was not exactly team-oriented.

That tweet above sounds like a locker room cancer as well.

But I still don't hate the guy.
He sounds a bit self-destructive to me.
Sometimes self-destructive people hate themselves.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The only person that can get something out of Kenny Britt is Jeff Fisher. Other than that, he showed his true colors after he got butthurt when the Rams wouldn't resign him.

KDS73

Rookie
I'm trying to figure out why we need to slam on Britt. He didn't ask to be shown the door.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
can't relate... don't perform in my job... find another one.
Mediocre at WR, haul in several million/year... WOWSER!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed

He dropped a pass...it happens...Seems as if he'd call out the ST player that missed the block that led to the blocked punt....I think THAT lost the game.

How long has Hue Jackson been coaching in the NFL? Consider that him calling out Britt might not just be because of one drop. He knows what he's doing.