Kaep refuses to stand for the Anthem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He won't stand for the flag
But he'll lie down for SI

(Edit: removed naked Colon photo cause it was making me sick to look at it)

Last edited:
Name
rick
I SO HOPE he plays the Opener so we can CRUSH this fool. I guess when suck at Quarterback it's time to get Political to stay relevant.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I mean twice as many white people are killed by police so far this year.
Assuming that this is true... How many of them were unarmed, or children, or were already detained or restrained? How many of them were from areas where they are systematically targeted by law enforcement?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Assuming that this is true... How many of them were unarmed, or children, or were already detained or restrained? How many of them were from areas where they are systematically targeted by law enforcement?
It is in fact true how much of what you're asking is true or perception? Like I said this topic won't go anywhere is going to cause problems and should be locked now. Since the start of the Iraq war more black people have killed other black people than soldiers lost in the war. As Sir Charles says there is plenty blame to go around it's all if you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It is in fact true how much of what you're asking is true or perception? Like I said this topic won't go anywhere is going to cause problems and should be locked now. Since the start of the Iraq war more black people have killed other black people than soldiers lost in the war. As Sir Charles says there is plenty blame to go around it's all if you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution.

It probably is true. I'm just throwing some questions out there. Trying to give some perspective from the other side. And throwing information about how many black people are killed by other black people doesn't quite answer my question or excuse the actions of police. But I do get you, and agree completely. It's an issue that people of all races and nationalities deal with.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Then get the fuck out. He can live anywhere in the world he wants to.

One of the many wonderful things about America, is were not prisoners here. If that ass hole doesn't get it, we should ship him to a country where the citizens are TRULY oppresed.

FUCK YOU COLLIN KAEPERNICK.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
lol... so what? how in the world is this news :LOL:

Your right
It hilarious - like a cartoon protest from the ultimate self-centered clown

Colon Kraepondick is a vain mother fucker and this is just his way of trying to be relevant when your losing your job to Blaine Gabbert

For this thread to become a discussion on social issues would be criminal

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It probably is true. I'm just throwing some questions out there. Trying to give some perspective from the other side. And throwing information about how many black people are killed by other black people doesn't quite answer my question. But I do get you, and agree completely. It's an issue that people of all races and nationalities deal with.
Honestly from a lot of peoples perspective if we can solve the first issue of black on black murder. It's probably going to solve the other problem by proxy. There is racism on both sides of the fence and unfortunately probably always will be. As for the white deaths by police I was a slight bit off. The Washington Post tracked police killings starting January 1 2015.

As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Chuck with the win!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wonder how much of his tens of millions he's donated to the cause he's so down with??? I'm guessing zero. Easier to sit his ass on a bench than give up what he "earned"....what a baby back bitch!!!

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Honestly from a lot of peoples perspective if we can solve the first issue of black on black murder. It's probably going to solve the other problem by proxy. There is racism on both sides of the fence and unfortunately probably always will be. As for the white deaths by police I was a slight bit off. The Washington Post tracked police killings starting January 1 2015.

I have an issue with someone who makes a big statement born from ignorance. Kap doesn't understand how stupid it makes him look to slam a country and its flag for the action of a few Cops. Just because he wants them to be guilty doesn't make them. This country has done a lot, both good and bad, but an ignorant ass like a rich football player makes the truly intelligent freedom fighters shake their head in shame.

He isn't about helping, he's about making it worse. Who exactly is he talking to with this demonstration?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Whether it is true or not what he said, Kap is not a 'balanced' guy anymore (if he ever was). NOt standing for the flag is going to be equal what happend to the girl who burned the picture of the pope on SNL. (Sinead). imo....

He won't ever be successful in this league; his arm and his natural intelligence aren't the problem.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have sort of held out hope for Kap. He has almost unlimited athletic potential. Having watched him play in college in person his whole college career and meetin him several times....hard to believe he is this much of an A hole. But, here we are.
The saddest part (if he really believes this) is a bright guy can be easily manipulated....or maybe he is just another dumb entitled Dbag. Either way F him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Meh, this is America he has a right to be stupid and is free to act like a douche.

Just like we are free to think he's a douche.

Also in terms of statistics, go off of percentages and not just raw data, just a math thing.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I have no issue with someone standing up for what they believe in. But this guy grew up in a Milwaukee suburb that according to the census is 90% white. He had a white mother and raised by white parents that adopted him. As someone who was also adopted you grow up in the environment you are raised in.

It seems like he wants people to think he is an oppressed African American, which quite frankly it's hard to believe. Watch some documentaries like "we can be king", "undefeated", "last chance u". These kids have it rough and is a shame to think that in this country there are still people living like that.

Kap appears to be pandering IMO. He just doesn't fit what really oppressed people are dealing with. I find it ingenuous and phony unless there is something about his upbringing I don't know about

Memphis Ram

Legend

Black on Black murder is no different that White on White murder or Latino on Latino murder. In fact I recall reading stats where White on White crime is higher than the former but this is never mentioned via the media. Most murders are just are intercommunity (ie. committed against neighbors and families). And, for the most part, neighborhoods are still pretty segregated.

STOP THE OPPRESSION

Colin Kaepernick signed a 6 year, $114,000,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a$12,328,766 signing bonus,$61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of$19,000,000.

He didn't say that HE was oppressed (though he may be in some form as no matter how much money you make, some still only see color and the negative stereotypes they've been taught). He stated that he was taking a stand for a people.

All in all, we live in a world where many are quick to judge without having a clue as they have not or are unable to walk in another man's shoes to experience what that person has experienced. And it's sad.

Last edited:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
If standing up for wrongful killings by the police make you a douche, than I'm a douche too. Cops are not paid to be judge, jury and executioner. That is the crux of the issue from the Black Lives Matter movement. The argument, isn't even stop arresting POC, it's stop killing them before the Judicial process can take place. When 12 year old Tamir Rice is gunned down by Cops for holding a toy gun in a park, in a open carry state, we have a Police problem. The other issues are no less important to tackle, but I don't see how tearing CK down for this helps anything. If you don't want to support the cause, that's cool. I just don't understand the vitriol from people here.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He didn't say that HE was oppressed, though he may be in some form as no matter how much money you make, some still only see color and the negative stereotypes they've been taught. He stated that he was taking a stand for a people.

All in all, we live in a world where many are quick to judge without having a clue as they have not or are unable to walk in another man's shoes to experience what that person has experienced. And it's sad.

I don't give a fuck what HE says honestly - but you're more than free to try and legitimize Colon's ego-filled nonsense

I'm not about to take this freak seriously

F KRAEPONDICK
TO HELL WITH THE 49ers!!!!

Go RAMS!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Black on Black murder is no different that White on White murder or Latino on Latino murder. In fact I recall reading stats where White on White crime is higher than the former but this is never mentioned via the media. Most murders are just are intercommunity (ie. committed against neighbors and families). And, for the most part, neighborhoods are still pretty segregated.

Yes and no, last numbers I saw had it at 82% of whites were murdered by whites but 93% of blacks were murdered by blacks. So overall numbers yes but by % of the crime no. Again all lives matter one of these days we'll get to where we don't kill each other. One of these days we'll get to where we don't burn and destroy our neighbors businesses and houses when we're mad somebody was killed especially before we know the details of what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.