Kaep refuses to stand for the Anthem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
image_zpszqodegqo.png

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
STOP THE OPPRESSION

Colin Kaepernick signed a 6 year, $114,000,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a$12,328,766 signing bonus,$61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of$19,000,000.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This dude can go fuck himself. You have an opportunity to make millions of dollars in this country and you have the fucking balls to say you're oppressed? If you don't like it here, leave. Forever. Nobody wants you here and nobody would lose sleep if you left.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A man is a man, no colors allowed. Group hug everyone!

lockdnram21

Legend
Yeah man. Life is so horrible for black people. They get to work and go to school and basically do whatever they want. I mean WOW I can't believe how oppressed they are.
I'm done with this topic but like i said I agree 100% GOOD day now back to football

tempests

Hall of Fame
Yeah man. Life is so horrible for black people. They get to work and go to school and basically do whatever they want. I mean WOW I can't believe how oppressed they are.

I believe he's protesting the police shootings.

I'm not siding with him, but that is what this was about.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might as well lock it now tbh this won't end well. Personally I always love it when guys who have a free ride in life because of athletic abilities tell everybody how they should feel. I mean twice as many white people are killed by police so far this year. Where's the outrage at that Kaep?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I am so glad this fool :alien:is a 9er.
As a Ram fan you could not wish for a better example of a true 9er material:fuelfire:.

As always in the past & before this epic event took place & looking forward to seeing Quinn, Donald, Brockers & Hayes oppress him often on Sunday with their excessive exercise of defensive line power.

I Wonder how Mia Isabella feels about this?

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Kaep doesn't know the visor rule either, Dude is a mess

Colin at the very least you need to be smarter than the media who facilitates such hatred, living and playing in San Francisco should be exposure enough to diversity, equality and acceptance of a number of very diverse cultures.
PUHLEASE!
We still have much room for more compassion and improved racial relations but please don't feed the beast.

By: Chris Biderman | August 25, 2016 2:53 pm ET

It turns out Colin Kaepernick won’t be able to wear his new tinted visor in games until he gets NFL approval.

Kaepernick, who’s been sporting the visor in practice, said this week he plans on wearing it during his expected 2016 debut in San Francisco’s third preseason game Friday against the Packers. Kaepernick missed the first two exhibition games against the Texans and Broncos nursing a sore throwing shoulder.

According to CSN Bay Area, Kaepernick won’t be allowed to wear the visor in Friday’s game without the league’s permission.

“A player needs approval to wear it in any game, including the preseason,” an NFL spokesman told CSNBayArea.com on Thursday. “He can wear it in practice without approval. But in a game, it needs to be approved.”

It is not known if a ruling will occur before Friday’s game.

The NFL’s process for approval is as follows: “A player needs to supply appropriate medical documentation which is then reviewed by an independent ophthalmologist for approval.”

Kaepernick has declined to reveal details behind the reasoning for the new visor, other than to say he’s been working on improving his vision. The visor could be considered an unfair competitive advantage that prevents defenders from being able to see his eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.