Jeff Gordon's vagina is still sandy.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You do realize that Kroenke is the Rams owner because Georgia brought him in to facilitate the move to St. Louis, right?

image.png

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are plenty of people who if you say one thing perceived bad about STL they break out in a bad case of sandin vaginitis and it does get a bit over played but I guess I've never lived in a city or area my team uprooted and played for.

Let's be honest with eachother here, the sports media in STL is a 'keep the status quo and be lazy, salty, hacks' who write crap articles. Same goes for a lot non Rams as well. The up and comers seem to be driven out or opressed and will get no play unless the BS common garbage belches forth.

With that being said most of the guys from LA are crap as well. I love how any comment disparaging anything STL and has zero do with a fan base and there is already " well L.A. This And L.A.that. Whoooooooaaaaaa! Calm your tits. I'm not bashing anybody, just making an analytical observation.

Now in retrospect, some cities with some decent sports writers ( albeit not perfect which is rare now a days in the profession) is Seattle, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas but all the bs Cowturd stuff gets old, and Pittsburgh. And i dare some I've read some good work out of the Bay Area.

lol you're just full of yourself..

what you said didn't have anything to do about the Writer you specifically brought the entire region of STL into something that should have been about one person. When you say a place like STL--tell me what is a place like stl what about stl. Exactly it's not about someone getting upset or getting sand in they vagina it's about appropriation it's about sticking to the topic and not talking about something you know nothing about it's about not disrespecting the many fans from STL. Its about being able to handle criticism about our team without dragging an entire region into the conversation. I can sit her and post plenty articles from LA sports writers that have basically said the exact same thing,

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
If you mean employees/players etc I'm guessing that there are some, but I'm not sure how we could measure that or why it matters.

I think that most fans who have been around for awhile dislike both. And for very similar reasons.

Probably many fans in LA are happy that SK decided to go to LA, however I'm certain they are clear that he did it to fleece the market out of as much jack as possible, not to make old school LA Rams fans happy. GF moved for the same reason, to fleece STL.

This team has been plagued by bad ownership and it's distressing as a long time fan.

But I can't quit now.

"fleece the market" ?

There are a lot of professional sports teams in the Los Angeles region... all of whom are doing pretty well financially...

an owner doesn't have to "fleece the market" here to be successful. Particularly in a locale that doesn't do public money for stadiums..meaning privately funded stadiums are the only way to go... it would be really difficult to "fleece the market" here...

Kroenke move to Los Angeles because he had a lease agreement that allowed him to relocate.....he had the resources to do a privately funded stadium which is the only way to make it happen in Southern California........... whether or not the Rams history in Los Angeles played a direct role in all of this....it was obvious to Kroenke that there was a solid Rams fanbase here in Los Angeles, and we made our presence felt over the last few years to show everyone that the Rams were more than welcome back here... The ownership saw and heard that so any hesitation about spending the amount of money necessary to return to Los Angeles was tempered by the energy of the fan base...

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
There is a market in St Louis for their sports guys to show bitterness and take shots at Kroenke...the Rams...Los Angeles... It is what it is.... can't blame them I guess.... and the fans there who dropped the Rams and/or the NFL want to hear that.... But at least admit you're mad.... all this trying to hide it behind fake analysis ... every now and then you see Bernie on that nonsense too.... they're not fooling anyone

and particularly with Bernie's attitude back when the Rams came to st louis.... guys like that don't get much sympathy from me...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
"fleece the market" ?

There are a lot of professional sports teams in the Los Angeles region... all of whom are doing pretty well financially...

an owner doesn't have to "fleece the market" here to be successful. Particularly in a locale that doesn't do public money for stadiums..meaning privately funded stadiums are the only way to go... it would be really difficult to "fleece the market" here...

Kroenke move to Los Angeles because he had a lease agreement that allowed him to relocate.....he had the resources to do a privately funded stadium which is the only way to make it happen in Southern California........... whether or not the Rams history in Los Angeles played a direct role in all of this....it was obvious to Kroenke that there was a solid Rams fanbase here in Los Angeles, and we made our presence felt over the last few years to show everyone that the Rams were more than welcome back here... The ownership saw and heard that so any hesitation about spending the amount of money necessary to return to Los Angeles was tempered by the energy of the fan base...

A glimpse of reality from the outside of SoCal perspective from a lifetime Rams fan who has never lived anywhere near STL or LA.

If you actually think you or other fans influenced the decision to move the Rams to LA you will be pondering that while shelling out 100 bucks to park your car, 20 bucks for a beer and so on. He went for the money. His gives not a single ratz ass about you or any of the fans of his teams. You can fool yourself into believing that the part in your post I bolded is true but you should remember your history. He agreed to pay millions for a partial ownership stake to move the Rams OUT of LA to STL. Yes SK was part of the move OUT of LA. Did you know that?

He would have moved the Rams anywhere he could cash in the most. It happens to be LA. Had a team that had threatened to move to LA like so many have had actually moved there, say 10 years ago, the Rams would be playing in Las Vegas or STL. If the most money was in STL then he would be building there if it was Vegas he would be building there.

He gives not one fuck about you, or the fans there or the fans anywhere. If you think he is about anything but the money you don't know his history.

He bought part of the Rams on the condition that they left LA and moved to STL to cash in on that lucrative deal with the black widow Georgia.

If the fanbase is so solid why the empty seats? It's been 22 years. The fanbase has to be largely rebuilt, it hasn't been sitting there waiting and starving for this and waiting with open arms.

How many times did you go to STL to see the team you are loyal to? I'm curious.

Question. What stadiums are privately owned and what stadiums are publicly owned in that metro area?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to get involved in the rest of this senseless debate but this:

Question. What stadiums are privately owned and what stadiums are publicly owned in that metro area?

To answer this question you have Dodgers Stadium and Staples Center those two stadiums house all but 2 of the professional teams in Southern California. The Angels and Ducks play in Anaheim and both of those stadiums are owned by the City of Anaheim.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
A glimpse of reality from the outside of SoCal perspective from a lifetime Rams fan who has never lived anywhere near STL or LA.

If you actually think you or other fans influenced the decision to move the Rams to LA you will be pondering that while shelling out 100 bucks to park your car, 20 bucks for a beer and so on. He went for the money. His gives not a single ratz ass about you or any of the fans of his teams. You can fool yourself into believing that the part in your post I bolded is true but you should remember your history. He agreed to pay millions for a partial ownership stake to move the Rams OUT of LA to STL. Yes SK was part of the move OUT of LA. Did you know that??

The support of Ram fans in Southern California has been noted by players, coaches, and ownership while they were in St Louis. Rams ownership directly communicated to the Rams fans who traveled to the ownership meetings 2 years ago that "We hear you" in terms of the support shown for a Rams return.

Look... the fact of the matter is that Ram fans in Southern California have shown solid support years before the team moved back. Whether or not it played a role is beside the point.... I'm speaking to the fact that the support was both shown and acknowledged....

coming off of 8 consecutive seasons in the basement of home attendance in St Louis, I'm pretty sure that who of support was appreciated by a guy who was about to build the most expensive privately funded stadium in the country.

He would have moved the Rams anywhere he could cash in the most. It happens to be LA. Had a team that had threatened to move to LA like so many have had actually moved there, say 10 years ago, the Rams would be playing in Las Vegas or STL. If the most money was in STL then he would be building there if it was Vegas he would be building there.

someone who "cashes in" as you say....receives money..... Stan Kroenke moved to Los Angeles for the opportunity to spend his own money, in order to make money...

and no, he wouldn't have moved anywhere.... He could have stayed in ST Louis...and "cashed in" with some public funds that the politicians conned out of the people.

Kroenke is spending his own money, to make money....and that's what it takes in LA...

He gives not one freak about you, or the fans there or the fans anywhere. If you think he is about anything but the money you don't know his history.

He bought part of the Rams on the condition that they left LA and moved to STL to cash in on that lucrative deal with the black widow Georgia.

I don't pretend to read people's minds...and Stan Kroenke's opinion of my is irrelevant..... He's brought MY team back to Los Angeles..and he's building the most expensive stadium in America ..privately funded.

No other region in the country successfully supports more Pro and Big Time College sports teams than the Los Angeles region...

There's a way to do it here..and make it work..and we see that with multiple teams..in multiple sports...

Kroenke has paid for the right to come out here and play by those rules.....

If the fanbase is so solid why the empty seats? It's been 22 years. The fanbase has to be largely rebuilt, it hasn't been sitting there waiting and starving for this and waiting with open arms.

Not sure what you're talking about...

The Rams were 2nd in overall home attendance.... after spending the last 8 season in the basement of home attendance in st louis...

The Rams were #1 in attendance revenue last season....

We played 9 games at the coliseum.... 2 games over 90K.....2 games over 80K......2 games over 70K..... you reached or got awfully close to 60k in 2 of those other 3 games...

so again..not sure what you're talking about....

How many times did you go to STL to see the team you are loyal to? I'm curious.

I went to St Louis twice.... not really a fan of the city, but that's beside the point....I traveled to San Francisco, San Diego, Oakland, and Arizona and I'm entering my 2nd season as a Rams season ticket holder here in Los Angeles...

My question to you would be why are you so bitter about the Rams ownership and the support the fans showed last season? If you are a longtime Rams fan then you should be used to dealing with some losing seasons, but why take shots at the fans that came out in the heat and the rain last season ..again...2nd most that saw a home team last year...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The support of Ram fans in Southern California has been noted by players, coaches, and ownership while they were in St Louis. Rams ownership directly communicated to the Rams fans who traveled to the ownership meetings 2 years ago that "We hear you" in terms of the support shown for a Rams return.

Look... the fact of the matter is that Ram fans in Southern California have shown solid support years before the team moved back. Whether or not it played a role is beside the point.... I'm speaking to the fact that the support was both shown and acknowledged....

coming off of 8 consecutive seasons in the basement of home attendance in St Louis, I'm pretty sure that who of support was appreciated by a guy who was about to build the most expensive privately funded stadium in the country.

someone who "cashes in" as you say....receives money..... Stan Kroenke moved to Los Angeles for the opportunity to spend his own money, in order to make money...

and no, he wouldn't have moved anywhere.... He could have stayed in ST Louis...and "cashed in" with some public funds that the politicians conned out of the people.

Kroenke is spending his own money, to make money....and that's what it takes in LA...

I don't pretend to read people's minds...and Stan Kroenke's opinion of my is irrelevant..... He's brought MY team back to Los Angeles..and he's building the most expensive stadium in America ..privately funded.

No other region in the country successfully supports more Pro and Big Time College sports teams than the Los Angeles region...

There's a way to do it here..and make it work..and we see that with multiple teams..in multiple sports...

Kroenke has paid for the right to come out here and play by those rules.....

Not sure what you're talking about...

The Rams were 2nd in overall home attendance.... after spending the last 8 season in the basement of home attendance in st louis...

The Rams were #1 in attendance revenue last season....

We played 9 games at the coliseum.... 2 games over 90K.....2 games over 80K......2 games over 70K..... you reached or got awfully close to 60k in 2 of those other 3 games...

so again..not sure what you're talking about....

I went to St Louis twice.... not really a fan of the city, but that's beside the point....I traveled to San Francisco, San Diego, Oakland, and Arizona and I'm entering my 2nd season as a Rams season ticket holder here in Los Angeles...

My question to you would be why are you so bitter about the Rams ownership and the support the fans showed last season? If you are a longtime Rams fan then you should be used to dealing with some losing seasons, but why take shots at the fans that came out in the heat and the rain last season ..again...2nd most that saw a home team last year...

How did this become a stl vs la thread talking about being in the bottom of attendance for the last 8 yrs. let's talk about being the worst team in the history of the NFL for the last 8 yrs this thread needs to be locked and deleted because more and more nonsense is being spewed about.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
How did this become a stl vs la thread talking about being in the bottom of attendance for the last 8 yrs. let's talk about being the worst team in the history of the NFL for the last 8 yrs this thread needs to be locked and deleted because more and more nonsense is being spewed about.

meant no disrespect to st louis.... A Rams fan talked about "empty seats" at the coliseum last season....thought I'd put it in some perspective....

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
meant no disrespect to st louis.... A Rams fan talked about "empty seats" at the coliseum last season....thought I'd put it in some perspective....

I understand, for me it's different then a lot of the LA era fans because they saw the team in all it's glory but for a young guy that grew up watching them in stl I don't have those memories to pull from all I have is the GSOT and about 18 more years of misery. I feel like both fan bases need to be respected because they both had to really show their loyalty in different ways, like you mentioned there were a lot of la Rams fans supporting the team in STL and vice Versa now. The main difference between then and now is technology lol. I don't know what Georgia said or did when the Rams left LA all I know is the blantant disrespect and lies that was told by Kroenke and Co and go he just blasted the city on the way out. Everyone I know has a problem with that and not the move. As far as empty seats go, hell yeah there were for one you had a lousy product on the field but attendance didn't start going down until there was no commitment to keep the team so you couple that with a lousy team and that same team not committing to stay that's what happens but the team still had very high ratings on tv. I guess I'm just frustrated because I finally thought we all got pass this silly argument. No fan base is better then the other let's just enjoy our new look team and hope for a winning season hell both LA and STL deserve that

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I understand, for me it's different then a lot of the LA era fans because they saw the team in all it's glory but for a young guy that grew up watching them in stl I don't have those memories to pull from all I have is the GSOT and about 18 more years of misery. I feel like both fan bases need to be respected because they both had to really show their loyalty in different ways, like you mentioned there were a lot of la Rams fans supporting the team in STL and vice Versa now. The main difference between then and now is technology lol. I don't know what Georgia said or did when the Rams left LA all I know is the blantant disrespect and lies that was told by Kroenke and Co and go he just blasted the city on the way out. Everyone I know has a problem with that and not the move. As far as empty seats go, hell yeah there were for one you had a lousy product on the field but attendance didn't start going down until there was no commitment to keep the team so you couple that with a lousy team and that same team not committing to stay that's what happens but the team still had very high ratings on tv. I guess I'm just frustrated because I finally thought we all got pass this silly argument. No fan base is better then the other let's just enjoy our new look team and hope for a winning season hell both LA and STL deserve that

I commend you for remaining a Rams fan. It's not easy sticking with a team after they move..... that I know...lol.

MOD EDIT: I think this is a good post to close on. CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.