Jason Whitlock "Saints are sore losers"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
They were not missing all those face mask and such. They were not calling most penalties. They deemed them incidental and made a decision not to call them.

I don't buy that. They can't catch everything. They are human.
If the Rams lost because of that facemask do you think the national media would be making a case for the Rams? I think not.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This is probably the first time I've ever agreed with something he has said.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If the Rams lost because of that facemask do you think the national media would be making a case for the Rams? I think not.

Didn't the Rams score a TD on that drive anyway? So it didn't actually cost points..........

Same with the Cooks facemask.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No they settled for a fg to tie it. Would of been first and goal at the 1.

Yep, and if we score the TD there, it's 24-20 and the whole complexion of the game changes. That's why the non-call there was every bit as impacting at the non-call on the PI that occurred on the next Saints possession. It's also why the non-calls evened out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't the Rams score a TD on that drive anyway? So it didn't actually cost points..........

were you on a toilet break during that drive?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Much of the media isn't making a case for the Saints though.

They had their chances is most of what I hear anyway.

Getting the ball first in OT and going 3 and out has been widely discussed here in SWFL. Giving a guy like GZ a chance under 60 yards is in fact a bad idea. And that's what the Saints D gave him.

No they settled for a fg to tie it. Would of been first and goal at the 1.

no they scored a FG

were you on a toilet break during that drive?

OK

OK

I was drinking.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Goff outplayed brees
Cooks outplayed Thomas
Rams defense outplayed the saints

Simple as that

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It's kind of ironic that the Saints were greatly aided in overtime of the 2010 NFC championship game by a PI called on the Vikings on a play where the defender didn't touch the receiver and the ball was un-catchable.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler

No. They only got a FG. It as the series before the Saints Final Drive. It occured with up 5 minutes left in the game. It was a significant non-call.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For once in my life, I agree with Whitlock. Better watch out for flying pigs people!
38327397.jpg

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't buy that. They can't catch everything. They are human.
I'm just saying their goal was to call as few penalties as they could. I don't think it was to benefit anyone but the fans and to let the players decide it. But it is a flawed thought process. Trying to stay out of the way puts them smack dab in the middle as we see. Any other game in the regular season, most those call get made, including the last one.