Jason Whitlock "Saints are sore losers"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
He's trying to save face about his "Goff is a bust" crap that he won't admit to being wrong about.

He is right the crying and whining should stop and the Saints made more game changing mistakes that effected the game then the refs.

But suggesting less pass interference should be called is not the right answer.

I would be in favor of allowing a coach to use his challenges at any point in the game and to add a few more challenges, we could have used them on the facemask on Goff or the delay of games on the Saints or the Bress cadence movement that wasn't called and gave them a first down. The Rams would have put the game out of reach if we had more challenges to use.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
It is an unsolvable problem. There is no system that will eliminate bad calls to the satisfaction of fans.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hate agreeing with Whitlock but he nails it. Payton has always been a vaginal secretion, and his behavior now just solidifies it.

As to the Saints' owner? Good grief. This league is going to hell tbh.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And it will never change. They want to adjust the outcome of the game but only one play should be changed. They don't want a fair game they don't want an even game they just want the outcome to benefit them. They'll never change that. Not a lot we can do about it.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
And it will never change. They want to adjust the outcome of the game but only one play should be changed. They don't want a fair game they don't want an even game they just want the outcome to benefit them. They'll never change that. Not a lot we can do about it.
Good summary.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Not sure if anyone cares. Was watching the replay of the game AFTER the "non PI" call. The very first play from scrimmage was a Saints player grabbing Reynold's jersey as the ball is in the air. It's incomplete but no flag.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if anyone cares. Was watching the replay of the game AFTER the "non PI" call. The very first play from scrimmage was a Saints player grabbing Reynold's jersey as the ball is in the air. It's incomplete but no flag.
You forget though, those don't matter there was only one penalty that changed the game :D

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For once in my life, I agree with Whitlock. Better watch out for flying pigs people!
I know! Right? That guy has hated on us all year. He was wishing and hoping for the problem player Rams to destroy the locker room and McVay lose control of the team, but it never happened. He was saying that since week 1.
The fact he is saying this, one of the biggest Rams haters in the media, it's shocking.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Spot on. Well said.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Just rewatched game. With joust under 7 minutes Godd completes a 7 yard pass to Woods. Woods is immediately hit by Apple who lowered his helmet into Woods. A bang bang play that was defintely a persona foul on Saints.,

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I saw that too! Tugging his jersey with his other arm wrapped around his waist, before the ball got there, to cause the incompletion. Reynolds turned to look around at the ref but no flag.

ramdonnie

UDFA
Nice video by Jason, and I totally agree with Saints' owner that "No team should ever be denied the opportunity to reach the title game based on the actions or inactions of the refs".

Her statement also includes the Rams, and that's why we are going to the Super Bowl!

The refs, intentionally or not, helped the Saints the entire game, but in the end, the refs decided not to do them one more favor because they already got their share of calls and no-calls up to that point, way more than the Rams, and that's why they did not call the PI. It was a good call, which helped neutralize the very unbalanced officiating for the day. The refs were just trying to be fair overall and make up for all the no-calls against the Saints up to that point.

The Saints are making fools of themselves. I'm glad some of these celebrities are starting to stand up against them. I know McVay wants to and could easily make their organization look very foolish, but he has more important things to do right now.

We Rams fans have focused on this a lot too, and we did it to defend the integrity of our team and the game, but we have a Super Bowl to win, so let's focus on that now. We don't have much time. I hope our team is focusing on the big game and not this silliness.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nice video by Jason, and I totally agree with Saints' owner that "No team should ever be denied the opportunity to reach the title game based on the actions or inactions of the refs".

Her statement also includes the Rams, and that's why we are going to the Super Bowl!

The refs, intentionally or not, helped the Saints the entire game, but in the end, the refs decided not to do them one more favor because they already got their share of calls and no-calls up to that point, way more than the Rams, and that's why they did not call the PI. It was a good call, which helped neutralize the very unbalanced officiating for the day. The refs were just trying to be fair overall and make up for all the no-calls against the Saints up to that point.

The Saints are making fools of themselves. I'm glad some of these celebrities are starting to stand up against them. I know McVay wants to and could easily make their organization look very foolish, but he has more important things to do right now.

We Rams fans have focused on this a lot too, and we did it to defend the integrity of our team and the game, but we have a Super Bowl to win, so let's focus on that now. We don't have much time. I hope our team is focusing on the big game and not this silliness.

I like to think that Goodell told that ref crew not to make a game deciding call against the Rams near the end, that would make it look like they prevented the Rams from winning. Vinovich got a lot of bad press because of the petition. The league wouldn’t want more controversy.

The refs screwed up on that call. But it unwittingly made up for all of the bad calls they didn’t make earlier.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey Gayle Marie LaJaunie Bird Benson stop yelling fire in a crowed theater! Recency bias by Saint fans and other fans, who did not even watch the game until the 4th quarter. Again I understand, but Benson loses any crediablity when mentioning the Rams, like we're the team that had bounty gate and had Coaches suspended.