Jason Michael, Titans OC headed to Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I found this pic from his days coaching in college.

minnesota-coach-eating-a-dilly-bar-in-snow.gif

I like this guy

diggity

Rookie
Well, if getting this Guy is for the same whatever the heck reason Fisher brought over Britt to "help" the offense...then,
NO THANKS!
GEEZ!!
GO RAMS!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/18/titans-2015-oc-staying-on-as-qb-coach/

Titans’ 2015 OC staying on as QB coach
Posted by Zac Jackson on January 18, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptq0njhinme2m2rmztvhntdhnte2ytg4mgjhodi3owrj-e1446572768989.jpeg
AP

After two years as offensive coordinator, Jason Michael will be the Titans quarterbacks coach.

That news came from the Titans press conference Monday, where new general manager Jon Robinson and head coach Mike Mularkey were formally introduced. Mularkey, who served as the interim coach after the firing of Ken Whisenhunt last season, said nothing else is set with the team’s coaching staff and that there will be changes from last season.

Earlier Monday, reports said Terry Robiskie will be hired as the offensive coordinator. Robiskie is a veteran coach who most recently coached the wide receivers in Atlanta.

Mularkey and Michael staying on provides continuity for quarterback Marcus Mariota. Michael just finished his 10th NFL season and second with the Titans. He was the Chargers tight ends coach from 2011-13.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/18/titans-2015-oc-staying-on-as-qb-coach/

Titans’ 2015 OC staying on as QB coach
Posted by Zac Jackson on January 18, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptq0njhinme2m2rmztvhntdhnte2ytg4mgjhodi3owrj-e1446572768989.jpeg
AP

After two years as offensive coordinator, Jason Michael will be the Titans quarterbacks coach.

That news came from the Titans press conference Monday, where new general manager Jon Robinson and head coach Mike Mularkey were formally introduced. Mularkey, who served as the interim coach after the firing of Ken Whisenhunt last season, said nothing else is set with the team’s coaching staff and that there will be changes from last season.

Earlier Monday, reports said Terry Robiskie will be hired as the offensive coordinator. Robiskie is a veteran coach who most recently coached the wide receivers in Atlanta.

Mularkey and Michael staying on provides continuity for quarterback Marcus Mariota. Michael just finished his 10th NFL season and second with the Titans. He was the Chargers tight ends coach from 2011-13.

Nothing against this guy, but I'm glad to read this news.

Forces Fisher to at least re-think a little bit.

jap

Legend
Come on, Fish! He's the Answer to all your offensive worries. Say it with me: "Mad Mike . . . Mad Mike . . . Mad Mike!" You get a QB guru, a WR guru and a high level OC all in the same package. Who knows? Maybe he can lure Henry Ellard back as a WR coach.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess we can put to rest the idea that Fisher firing all the assistants was a sign that he was going to bring in a big time OC who could hire their own staff....

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems to be lots of conclusion jumping in this thread. You can't take the speculation stuff too seriously. Until they hire someone, I am not going to get too worked up either way. Everybody take a deep breath, the sky is not, in fact, falling.