Jared Goff faceplants in preseason finale (NFL.com)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Practice. Where coaches are trying to get backups reps to see if they can catch a ball or block...

...or hang on to the ball or scramble or throw accurately. Yes, for a practice used to judge Goff's ability to start, he did not do good, even against their backups.

And yes, that's a frank and obvious observation of his ability to start right now and not a judgment of his future. The kid has talent and his preseason stats don't reflect his actual play but even giving those consolations, he's not ready.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I sure wish we had a thread with a bunch of hand wringing and "I told you so"s...... Oh wait!

I don't find that to be the vibe. If it is, it's sure not my intent. My only intent is to point out that Case Keenum is our QB for now and it's the correct decision.

We will rally around Case Keenum, and we will play good football.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't find that to be the vibe. If it is, it's sure not my intent. My only intent is to point out that Case Keenum is our QB for now and it's the correct decision.

We will rally around Case Keenum, and we will play good football.
Nope. Not you.