Janoris Jenkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Media pressure is intense and they are out for blood. Not saying that JJ doesn't deserve some of it, but the sports media doesn't like to project the playoffs for the home team Giants and have things go the way they have. They want scalps, and having a high priced free agent like Janoris' scalp on the board as a start is just fine by them.....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they want to get rid of him, I'm happy to have him back.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
.....I'd sign him

If any of the above is true, he wouldn't qualify as a McVay 'we' type player for his Rams. It does make one wonder if personality issues was the cause for Fisher franchising Tru Johnson over JJ ?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
If I could pick between signing TruJo or JJ long term, I’d pick TruJo.

I never trusted JJ to be reliable. Frankly, he has many kids with many women, he doesn’t seem very smart or mature, and I saw some videos where he looked stoned out of his mind. Plus he seems like one of those “me not we” players. (Perhaps I should say “weed not me,” but I digress).

TruJo is not as physically gifted as JJ, but as evidenced by his captainship I think he’s really developed into a leader. And he can be counted on as a #1 corner (I doubt Webster would be as good as a #1).

I for one would love it if the Rams were able to sign TruJo long term, even if they have to overpay with “elite corner money” to keep him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is a total crap show in NY. You should hear the nonsense McAdoo is peddling to the media. Jenkins is one of many who don’t respect Spags or Mac.
I hope they cut him and we pick him up. They can sign Tru in the off season. :)

nighttrain

Legend

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He was not strip club ready to play against the 9ers. He clearly quit - and he ain't the only one on that team.

I will say - he never did that for us. We stunk pretty bad but he never quit.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
yo, the whole team has quit, didn't notice?
train
Fine, fair enough. Honestly I did not watch the replays of other Giants quitting, but I believe ya. All I know is, I personally would not want to have to count on a player like JJ, and my guess is that McVay wouldn’t want him either.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
hmmmm

you just can't sit a guy like JJ for coming back late off a bye week....especially if he's been playing well....and you got guys out there playing like shit and you haven't benched them....

accountability goes both ways....

JJ knows the ship for the season is over...he aint tryin to get hurt

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I remember jj got benched on Fishers team as well. He never gave up the following week tho. It's a sinking ship in NY and he knows it. But him quitting on a team will not help him if he wants to get traded or signed somewhere else. His agent should be chewing his ass out.

I'd still welcome him back with open arms tho. Guys never hurt and he's a true #1
Johnson is just a good #2

nighttrain

Legend
from what i gather, Gmen are going to clean house, break it up and start over, new coaches will want to trade Eli probably and others
train

Zero

Pro Bowler
If I could pick between signing TruJo or JJ long term, I’d pick TruJo.
I am one the lesser here, who was happy that we chose to keep Trujo over Jenkins.
Jenkins certainly had an edge on Tru as far as physical talent,but as you pointed out
Tru had and has a huge advantage in mindset and maturity.
I would also rather Jenkins not wear horns.I'm happy with what we have.
He can keep his "Me" brand elsewhere.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't be foolish. JJ doesn't fit in this new Rams organization his attitude is no bueno and sometimes true colors show down the road

You don't be foolish. He's a studly CB. If we can deal with Watkins, we can deal with JJ.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did not want to sign him for the ridiculous money he want. He has shown his true colors both for the Rams and now the Giants. He does not deserve to be on this team and the Rams seem to be smart enough to not want his kind on this team.

Decent talent, not elite, not enough brains or maturity.