Jalen Ramsey setting reporters straight. Walks out of interview,but returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jaffej

UDFA
7AEC3276-F6C7-4230-822F-F0BBB28EDD33.jpeg

621DE587-6242-41F3-B5E9-7C4D53345982.jpeg

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame

Every day we wait it's theoretically going up, who knows if another corner signs an extension. Not only that but given his personality and the potential to disrupt things during the season, I dont know why it hasn't been done yet. FO obviously has ptsd after the gurley and Cooks contracts. But Ramsey has been a great teamate and pro since he's been in LA, and is maybe the most talented CB in the league. GET THIS SHIT DONE.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea this is getting a bit scary at this point. Mcvay put it out there this is the time we usually sign people and they working with 2 key players I'm hoping Ramsey is done soon. At first I thought his tweets meant he about to get paid but now seems like he saying his price is going up and up and the last one "bet on yourself" makes me the most nervous. Usually when a player says that it means they will play out their contract and hit free agency for highest bidder. I'm praying I'm wrong. I wanted him here always but if we lose 2 picks like they nothing this team in big trouble. Cannot lie I'm very nervous. I'm going blind from checking Twitter every 6 minutes.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fucking this up erases all of Sneads good work in draft trades in public opinion I would think.
I cant believe they wouldn't get this done very soon. It has to be coming.

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I have not lost faith in our FO. That being said, they better not fuck this up. A year and a half of service is not worth two 1st round picks.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Deadlines spur action

did we learn nothing from AD?

also - if true, it seems Jalen is being smart about this. Let the agent handle it - stay out of it. Give me one call - when it’s done.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If the FO is being mindful of the potential cap implications for an unknown 2021, then that's great.

I think the Chiefs have the potential to be totally screwed next year if the cap takes a shit.

I really hope that they are working to fit Ramsey and Kupp at least under the cap.

I'm certain Floyd is gone next year and there are other folks who will free up space for us to sign who we need to sign.

If the FO is being smart, I'm good with this cautious approach.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I have not lost faith in our FO. That being said, they better not fuck this up. A year and a half of service is not worth two 1st round picks.
Agree on that, but it seems like the Rams would find a way to franchise him next year and try to extract at least a first from another team in a trade. It would likely end up netting two and a half years (and a comp pick) for two firsts, or one and a half years for a first.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I could be wrong, but I think he will be signed within a few weeks.

It will be an extension that gives him some money now, but doesn't create tons of cap next year and adds a bit of a balloon on the cap in 2022.

That's my guess.

Same for Kupp.