It's time to start Mannion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
We know what we have In foles garbage
we know keenum is meh it's time to start Sean Mannion and see how it goes it can't be an worse then foles.

FRO

Legend
Unless he is tearing it up running scout team I say no. He looked real bad in preseason. I do not think our long term starting QB is currently on the roster.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. It's time to start TIM TEBOW! IT'S TEBOW TIME GENTLEMAN! BRING ON THE TEBOW!
tim_tebow_gator.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWnViL3rGw

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Oh. So you start a thread and then can tell us what we can or can't post. Sorry didn't see that in the rules.

Sean mannion hasn't taken a meaningful practice rep in 2 months. But sure. We'll go with what you said.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
No. Disagree. Not while the playoff hunt is on. We're still in it - could still win the division even if the wild-card slot is difficult. Chicago - W, Baltimore W (probably screw it up though), Bengals - L, Arizona W/L take your pick, Detroit - W, Tampa - W, Sea Pigeons - W/L, Whiners W.

I've got us down for 7 more wins. We crush our division.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Mannion isn't near ready. Also he would be dead meat with our OL as he is even less elusive than Foles. I'm from Oregon so am hoping he'll grow into the starter but not yet.....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So when someone disagrees with the thread you start you get defensive? K
No when someone add nothing meaningful I find it ridiculous. What good does it do to come in an post just stop?

I have no issue with anyone who has a different opinion but express it not just drop things to be controversial

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
God no, I don't mind calls for Keenum, kid has at least proven he goes through his reads, but Mannion? The guy looked raw against guys who aren't even in the league anymore. No thanks just yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vikes defense is a very good unit. Foles should have played better, yes, but sitting him is not the way to improve.

I will say it yet again... this offense needs to run more quick hitting vertical routes like slants. Problem with the horizontal motion plays is negative yards. Mix more slants in to Quick at the very least. Those should be gravy with a 6'6" QB and a misdirection heavy scheme out of the backfield.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
No when someone add nothing meaningful I find it ridiculous. What good does it do to come in an post just stop?

I have no issue with anyone who has a different opinion but express it not just drop things to be controversial
How is what I posted deemed controversial? Kinda think it summed up perfectly how I (and apparently everyone else who has posted in here) felt about your idea.

If anything your OP was intended to be more controversial that me saying "just drop"!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We beat Ourselves. Hell AD had as much to do with the loss as Foles, he took himself out of the play Bridgewater scored on. Our famed D gave the Vikes numerous drive saving penalties. Cigs got predictable. Football is won and lost as a team and our team beat our team giving the vikes a W.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If we get to the point where we are no longer competing for a playoff spot, then yes.

Until then - give me Case.

Heck, I'd settle for some wildcat looks.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Mannion is an inactive on game days. He's not proven himself good enough yet to be issued a jock on Sunday. ;)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm with CoachO just stop it. That's the most ridiculous thing I have seen anyone suggest this year.

Foles has his problems but he still give this team the best chance to win. Mannion might not even be ready to play next year but I do think he has a chance to grow into a decent game manager.