It's going to be hard to pass on Clowney

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Watching this guy on YouTube and he is a rare prospect. Guys that big and strong shouldn't be able to move that quick and fast. To be able to pair him and Quinn together for 5 to 8 years would give us a dominating defense for a long time to come. I know he doesn't fit a need, but Adrian Peterson didn't fill the Vikings biggest need when they picked him either.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
If we don't trade down for at least a 2nd this year and a 1st next.... He's the pick.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
It never gets old watching that video. But I enjoyed watching him in person more lol. He's a beast.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If we don't trade down for at least a 2nd this year and a 1st next.... He's the pick.

I have to agree. I LOVE Robinson but if we can't get him in a trade down then we need to take our vengeance out on opposing QB's.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I have to agree. I LOVE Robinson but if we can't get him in a trade down then we need to take our vengeance out on opposing QB's.

Teams need to know we will kick their @SS if they don't pay up. (We'll do that anyway, though. It's black mail ;)

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Watching this guy on YouTube and he is a rare prospect. Guys that big and strong shouldn't be able to move that quick and fast. To be able to pair him and Quinn together for 5 to 8 years would give us a dominating defense for a long time to come. I know he doesn't fit a need, but Adrian Peterson didn't fill the Vikings biggest need when they picked him either.

I'm sure A.P. loves playing for a team without a QB.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Cannot see any way the Rams turn a card in and leave him in the green room - I think he goes #1 though.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cannot see any way the Rams turn a card in and leave him in the green room - I think he goes #1 though.
I think they go Bortles.

In this draft we have 4 guys that I wi be more than happy with. That said Clowney is that rare prospect that's too hard to pass.

Alan

Legend
I don't like CLowney at all. I don't want his attitude on my team and I consider him another Albert haynesworth. I'd take a chance on him in the 2nd round though.

That's the short version but I've already talked at length about this subject (and pretty much all the others :ROFLMAO:) in the past 2 months.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he lives up to his potential that would be terrifying for opposing teams

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With all the hype I don't see any way he could possibly live up to his "potential".

For every guy that praises him theres someone bringing him down saying he will be a bust for lack of work ethic. I get what you're saying but I could easily see him being one of the better DE's in the league, and that would be living up to his potential

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'll say it again...gonna be pretty freaking hard for me to be disappointed with the selection at No.2 overall.

Every time I watch video or read up on Clowney, Watkins, Robinson, and Matthews I end up enamored and think "we gotta get this guy". Then I do it for one of the others...