1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

It was great!

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Alan, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

I don't really see it as complaining man, sorry you would, you're right it's a great board and I think we all appreciate it and honestly if there is something making it hard to use I think X WANTS to know, he is ALL ABOUT, having this place as good as it can be,it wouldn't be what it is if that wasn't his aim.
    Any thing that's been said here has been spitballing trying to HELP get a great member back in the loop.

This'll be my last post in this thread until I hear back from Al ,just please KNOW it's not about bagging on this board it's about people not wanting to let go of a sentimental favorite and what can be done to help.

2. Pancake Well-Known Member

I wonder if Albe knows he can go into his browser and adjust the zoom level.

3. flv 

I don't know what the issues involved here are and I don't want to say anything out of place. I have several computers which I make available to a local computer club that has visually impaired members. I recommend loading Firefox as a browser and altering the fonts, (both type and size), which is very easy to do. A very good font for the visually impaired is Fundamental Brigade Schwer. We have a few people who use that with a size 36 font with a 32" tv as a monitor. The other favourite font is OldSansBlack.

4. max Well-Known Member

I like the format on my iPad so much better than my MacBook. Much cleaner looking.

5. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

No news no reply to my e-mails ,guess our boy Albe is gone

6. nighttrain Well-Known Member

give it a shot Alan, that last post was a winnertrain

7. nighttrain Well-Known Member

please
    train

8. LesBaker Mr. Savant

How about a bunch of hot Hispanic chicks......I'm good with that kinda color. :razz:

I'd like to say that I love this board, and I do appreciate the work that was put into it and have no complaints about any of it. I'd just like to find a way to keep a member that I've posted with for many years who in my opinion you guys who don't know him well would end up very pleased he was aboard.

I don't know how to do anything to keep him around and if he cannot post because of his eyesight it'll be a bummer. A couple of us here went through a few wars with Albe and speaking for myself I don't mind a guy like that in the foxhole with me.

X you do a great job. So do the admins here with the exception of CGI who doesn't do anything from what I hear. :rofl:

2 people like this.
  9. max Well-Known Member

Nah. Yellow highlight is messy. I like nice buttons that say Quote, Multi-Quote big enough to read easily.

10. -X- I'm the dude, man.

I did enlarge them by one point, and now I'll remove the highlight too. I will say that you're making me appreciate my wife a little more now. I've come to learn she's not as demanding or PMS'y as some of the dudes I know.

*rimshot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    3 people like this.
  11. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

:roflmao:
    :peek:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
  12. Rambitious1 Well-Known Member

Hey bro........I'd like to see you stay if you can.
    You are an important part of our family. :D

13. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Agree with the whole post , liked it in your "likes" ,(even though I don't "like you":razz:)

Seriously though Les, our buddy is a tired lion that just wants to lie in the sun and warm his bones,it was all he could muster to keep going for some time,my presence here is a phase of the same thing so I know whereof I speak.
    I miss him awful cuz we're both "throughout the day" posters who don't have jobs and do have time to post, there are dead periods on the board without him and his acerbic wit is unique.
    He was a great ally in the wars we fought although now I wonder what we thought we'd win,I like it here so much more because it forces us to temper that element we surrendered to and sent the muthafukah that was the biggest GD PROBLEM PACKIN! :mad::heh:

Al will be sorely missed I hope when we make the playoffs this year he can't contain himself and comes back,if not ,he's a real draftnik I think he'll be back for that

14. max Well-Known Member

See, you're getting marriage therapy free of charge.

BTW, it's hard to find where the youtube insert thing is. :heh:

15. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Y bit once ya DO find it , it's the easiest to use there is.

My most often "committed error" is that it readies the space for a reply FOR you and I often find myself clicking post reply when there is nothing typed cuz I'm still thinking I need to say I want to post before doing so.

JMO if we could get Al up and running he'd find this way more accommodating ,but he isn't communicating at all and NOW my e-mail is down so I can't harangue him.

16. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Paste the link to the video in your post.
    That's all you have to do.

17. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Been away for a while. Sorry to see Alan go. Hopefully he gets through this and comes back. I would really miss his retorts and posts. Get well Albe. We'll keep your place warm for you.

18. max Well-Known Member

Oh. That's easy enough. But, you had to tell me, so it's not a pretty button. I like pretty buttons. And all those little icons above my post that say B, I, U, S and stuff should be in color.

19. -X- I'm the dude, man.

What color would you like?
    Want me to coordinate it with the color of your shoes and purse?

20. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

C'mon Paul. No one uses the same purse every day. Sheesh!

2 people like this.