It was great!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
My heart was giving me a hard time but I've just had a couple more stents put in and they say I'm good to go now.:)
This will be my last post because I can't figure out the new format but I just wanted to tell everyone that I really enjoyed my time here. I've had many imany great conversations with you guys about the Rams and I've learned quite a bit about the finer points of football. Good stuff.

I wish you all the best of luck and GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry I can't continue to give you a run for your money at pick em Faceplant. LOL!

P.S.S. No need to reply in this thread because I'm actually dictating to my daughter who is typing this on her computer (mine is down for repair and probably won't be back up for a week or so).

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Albe,I hope your daughter reads this to you, I miss you ,want you back,tell us what it will take ,including posting some on that abandoned board to keep you in the loop.

PhxRam

I am still unsure what makes this format so difficult.. If anything this board is designed to make it EASIER for you to post.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Albe,I hope your daughter reads this to you, I miss you ,want you back,tell us what it will take ,including posting some on that abandoned board to keep you in the loop.

^^ This ^^ Albe, One day at a time brother

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My heart was giving me a hard time but I've just had a couple more stents put in and they say I'm good to go now.:)
This will be my last post because I can't figure out the new format but I just wanted to tell everyone that I really enjoyed my time here. I've had many imany great conversations with you guys about the Rams and I've learned quite a bit about the finer points of football. Good stuff.

I wish you all the best of luck and GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry I can't continue to give you a run for your money at pick em Faceplant. LOL!

P.S.S. No need to reply in this thread because I'm actually dictating to my daughter who is typing this on her computer (mine is down for repair and probably won't be back up for a week or so).

Dude we want you here.......you're a gem and we won't allow you to leave.

Guys is there anything that can be done for him.......can he change the format on his computer? I agree this is easier to use but it's Albe we are taking about, he knows football but computers not so much lol.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Great to see you here.

Have your daughter PM me and I'll be happy to post for you anytime. I'll give her my number so you can give me a call to dictate over the phone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tapatalk?
We don't have that installed here.

It's pretty easy to work this board without it too.

To post a new thread, hit "Post New Thread."
To reply to a post, hit "Post Reply."
To quote someone, hit "Quote."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Agree. The board works great on a standard mobile browser!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Send me what you want to post Albe. I don't mind posting it for you if that would help.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

I agree it's easier for people with close to normal vision but albe is legally blind,gotta wonder if there isn't special software that will read posts to him and let him verbally dictate, if there is man I'm in to help out buy it for him.

It's like this

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I agree it's easier for people with close to normal vision but albe is legally blind,gotta wonder if there isn't special software that will read posts to him and let him verbally dictate, if there is man I'm in to help out buy it for him.

It's like this

This is an awesome idea. Someone should start a new thread for this if there's something like this available. Count me in to help as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That doesn't add up for me though. That "Huddle" board was 100X less 'readable' than this. It was dark grey font on light blue backgrounds. I think the problem is the navigation and button layout here and not so much the color contrasts.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
That doesn't add up for me though. That "Huddle" board was 100X less 'readable' than this. It was dark grey font on light blue backgrounds. I think the problem is the navigation and button layout here and not so much the color contrasts.

Naw..It's the bells and whistles. I for one like the bells and whistles and I'm an old guy. But for some it's like the Iphone vs just an old school dial the number phone. The "Huddle" u clicked a post and replied. Change takes some getting used to.

PhxRam

Naw..It's the bells and whistles. I for one like the bells and whistles and I'm an old guy. But for some it's like the Iphone vs just an old school dial the number phone. The "Huddle" u clicked a post and replied. Change takes some getting used to.

??? And it is different here in what way?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's just a busier format is all
Perhaps, but all of the extras are just that. Extras. The way this board works hasn't changed. Post New Thread, Reply, or Quote. Once you can locate those three functions, then it shouldn't be hard to remember where they were. Sometimes people just gotta jump in with both feet and swim.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

I'm telling ya, X. It's not that easy. I understand and appreciate all the hard work you put into it, and it does a lot of functions. But visually, it's tougher than every other board for me. I post here because I really like the guys here, but, no offense, the format is tough on my brain.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sad to lose someone. And at the risk of sounding callus, if nothing ever changed it would become "old" and "out dated". At the same time I get it. It took me a couple weeks to get the hang of it. I hope for you to stick around and try if for a big and see if it grows on you. Also, the people saying it's easier...I don't see it. It seems the exact same, new thread is new thread, reply is reply and quote is quote.