1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

It was great!

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Alan, Nov 10, 2013.

1. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Plus 1......on both counts LOL.

X it's great of you to do all that. It was very gracious of you.

2. -X- I'm the dude, man.

3. Faceplant Well-Known Member

Hey Alan. I think if you click on a thread that you have visited before, it will automatically take you to the first unread post (unread by you that is). No missing posts or getting lost navigating the thread. Boom.

4. -X- I'm the dude, man.

I think I disabled your alerts, Albe. Not for private messages though.
    I love them, but you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

And @Faceplant is right (above).

5. Alan Well-Known Member

The bubbles are still there (although they don't look the same as I remember them smaller maybe?) but I surely appreciate your effort! :bigup: I've discovered that if I keep my cursor away from the thread title until I'm ready to click on it, it doesn't have time to pop up.:woot: Problem solved.

As for the rest of you guys, I sure hope I can be the poster you guys seem to think I was.:yousure: Just goes to show you how absence clouds your recollections.:wink:

I'm not sure I'd trust that but I'll keep it in mind cause it sounds like a great feature. Thanks.

6. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Ohhhhhhh. Those aren't alerts. Those are just tooltips that show what the content of the first message is (condensed) so that people can read some of it and decide if it's something they feel like posting on. I'm not sure anyone uses those, so maybe we can do away with them. I'll have to mull that one over.

7. nighttrain Well-Known Member

understatement if ever was, way to go Dude
    train