1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Isaiah Pead suspended for first game of season

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by jrry32, May 31, 2013.

1. biggame1190 Active Member

Lol in other news Isaiah Pead blocked me on twitter, he goes on the list of Austin Pettis who also blocked me on twitter back during his suspension .

Just because I told them to get their crap together and stay focused on helping the team not hurting it, as well as their chances of making an impact... Smh some people just dont want to hear what needs to be said I guess. And yea they don't have to, hence the block.

Whatever... I love this team, I love these players, I really hope they all do well... But im not gonna stay silent when they get selfish & hurt the team with their own issues. Definitely wont kiss ass when this happens either....

2. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

How about a sig that has CaperDick and says "# 1 Capernick fan. 49ers Fan 4 Life" lol

3. Stranger How big is infinity?

Maybe it's because we really don't know the circumstances around what happened? Hey, I don't know. But I'd like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, especially when it's Commandant Goodell who is judge, jury and executioner.

What's Pead's twitter handle? I'm going to msg him with a question and see if I get a response.

4. nighttrain Well-Known Member

The only way to view the picks. Fisher new about the suspension of Pead months ago, we'll see what happens in pre-season
    train