Is TG30 already the best?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What timing, and what smartass comment? No one has said he hasn't been great. Sorry if not putting him in the HoF and making him a 10 time MVP didn't meet your expectations.....

It has nothing to do with me. You don't get that. It wasn't even you trying to burst anyone's bubble. I guess it is just different philosophies. I think that if a group of people are reveling in Gurley's success after a tough loss in Green Bay then let them revel. Why is it necessary for the reality check? Others just have to ruin their fun.

Memphis Ram

Legend
It's still early, but the Rams should have drafted OT Andrus Peat or WR Devante Parker. Or traded down and selected Cameron Erving.:whistle:

Ram65

Legend
Obviously he could have had the one TD he pulled up on against Arizona. He could've had another on that 52 yard run if he didn't have the knee brace and I'd say the same thing goes for his 55 yarder today.

He still doesn't have a TD. He does have a knee brace though. Not sure if he stayed at a Holiday Inn.:D

He can be the best running back in the NFL. It's just to early too give him the crown.