If not Von... plans B, C, D, etc.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Hell no!. I live in montana and occasionally see that bumper sticker. makes me cringe. i'm all for people visiting and moving here, but please don't try and make montana, kentucky.
But the Montucky beer is good!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Travel due south from where you're at in Iowa on Hwy 35, then turn left in K.C., jump on the 70 until you hit St.Louis, transition over to the 64 and that gets you get to Montucky.

View attachment 53005

But the Montucky beer is good!
didn't know about it. Also, just looked up the term montucky because I thought river was saying it was an actual town. The slang term montucky is even worse than I thought.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hell no!. I live in montana and occasionally see that bumper sticker. makes me cringe. i'm all for people visiting and moving here, but please don't try and make montana, kentucky.

Too late ...

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The lawnmower lager of champions!

1647485194548.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
that looks delicious. 8% and gives to local causes. nice. a few of those and life will be all rainbows and unicorns. Have we signed bobby wagner yet? I mean really. What's the fucking holdup here?
Probably guaranteed years, moving Kupp's salary, extending Stafford, and extending ADPOY. Anyone mention we missed out on Myles Jack? Supposedly signing with the Steelers.

Hicks and Nick K are still available as cuts if we can't get Wagner. I'd really like to see Hicks as he has a grudge against the Cards now.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
that looks delicious. 8% and gives to local causes. nice. a few of those and life will be all rainbows and unicorns. Have we signed bobby wagner yet? I mean really. What's the fucking holdup here?
Wagner is demanding a 9% alcohol content.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since we lost Von on the line, how about improving the back end? There is available money to get get Bobby Wagner at ILB, and maybe Stefon Gilmore at CB? Fowler was cut by Atlanta, and slide him into Von's spot. Our defense would be different, but maybe just as good?

I know Snead is gonna do his thang......

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since we lost Von on the line, how about improving the back end? There is available money to get get Bobby Wagner at ILB, and maybe Stefon Gilmore at CB? Fowler was cut by Atlanta, and slide him into Von's spot. Our defense would be different, but maybe just as good?

I know Snead is gonna do his thang......
That's my new dream: Wagner, Fowler and Gilmore. Add them, get OBJ back and sign Stafford and Donald to extensions and then eight draft picks to add depth.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Losing out on Von sucks, but...

Donald NEVER said he’d retire if Von didn’t return.
There are still many players out there who can help this team.
It’s not the end of the world.

So.....

CHILL!!!!!!

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Wagner, Clowney, and Gilmore please. Don’t know if it’s possible but if so would love to see it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Losing out on Von sucks, but...

Donald NEVER said he’d retire if Von didn’t return.
There are still many players out there who can help this team.
It’s not the end of the world.

So.....

CHILL!!!!!!
U4hKoCo.gif

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Clowney is a clown.....in terms of what money he demands related to production in my opinion. He's a pass for me.

Next to Donald on a 1 year deal I would take him. If he was smart he would take it too. Put up double digit sacks and then cash in on some poor team expecting/hoping for the same production.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Is this really your well thought out opinion or you just being emotional because Von just went to the Bills an hour ago? Either answer is fine, lol.
I'm genuinely curious.
Well AD is contemplating retirement obviously from what he's said, and to quote him he said he'll come back if we bring back Von, OBJ, and everyone back. Having Von next to him is the first elite, HOF level pass rusher he's played beside his entire career. So if Von signed for 3-4 years, its fair to believe AD would play with Von as long as he could. Without Von I'm not saying AD retires right now, but he certainly could next year or the year after. And once the AD era is over, I think McVay leaves shortly after. Thats just my opinion. McVay out of his mouth said he wants to take a break and go to the announcer booth. I just hope Von leaving isn't the first domino to fall in this sequence of events. But it could be. If Von stayed I would say our window with McVay/AD was AT LEAST 4 more years. Now no one can say but I'd honestly bet thats the most we'll get if we're being optimistic.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well AD is contemplating retirement obviously from what he's said, and to quote him he said he'll come back if we bring back Von, OBJ, and everyone back. Having Von next to him is the first elite, HOF level pass rusher he's played beside his entire career. So if Von signed for 3-4 years, its fair to believe AD would play with Von as long as he could. Without Von I'm not saying AD retires right now, but he certainly could next year or the year after. And once the AD era is over, I think McVay leaves shortly after. Thats just my opinion. McVay out of his mouth said he wants to take a break and go to the announcer booth. I just hope Von leaving isn't the first domino to fall in this sequence of events. But it could be. If Von stayed I would say our window with McVay/AD was AT LEAST 4 more years. Now no one can say but I'd honestly bet thats the most we'll get if we're being optimistic.

Did I miss where Donald agreed to relinquish $2.M of his 2022 salary to ensure the Rams could afford to re-sign Miller ? If veteran players are going to demand team concessions without any kind of sacrifice of their own, then threaten retirement if they don't get their way, management shouldn't capitulate to what appears as something akin to blackmail. It was reported that Floyd's contract was restructured to create enough CAP space to get Miller signed, but it still wasn't enough in the end.

fearsomefour

Legend
Next to Donald on a 1 year deal I would take him. If he was smart he would take it too. Put up double digit sacks and then cash in on some poor team expecting/hoping for the same production.
In truth.......Id take him too. Haha.
Just, dude has burned through 4 teams already (assuming he doesn't resign with the Browns).
His value goes up if his run D is good on the edge. I have really haven't paid attention to him.
He had back to back years in Tennessee and Seattle where he couldn't stay on the field half the time and totaled 3.5 sacks over 14 games. He had a nice bounce back year last year with Cleveland however.
I think he is a guy (like most) that need talent for him to find the QB.

Last edited: