If letting Watkins go meant...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just going to throw this out there, what about Allen Robinson? IMO, he's better than Sammy.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just going to throw this out there, what about Allen Robinson? IMO, he's better than Sammy.

Probably will cost more, and part of the issue for the Rams' budget is that they want to spread the ball around, and may not want to spend more in the teens per year for a long term contract for a receiver that they hope will only get so many targets. I think they anticipate TEs getting a lot more targets in 2018.

ausmurp

Starter
Well we played the defense drum for 5 yes and it never worked out. First yr we play the offensive drum with new offensive minded coach we make playoffs. So if Watkins has to go then sign ARob.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But imo Kupp is going to be just like ARob. I'd rather have Watkins than ARob.

I don't see that at all. Kupp and Robinson would play off each other well. Robinson has proven himself to be a dangerous deep threat and a better all-around WR than Watkins. JMO.