I tried weed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here we are in February.

I've since inhaled instead of ingesting weed a few times and smoking it is so much more fun.

I'm currently high and it's so much better taking a few hits. The stuff I tried today was a vape pen thing. Some liquid that tastes like mango.

This was the most I've smoked. Very different and much better experience

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here we are in February.

I've since inhaled instead of ingesting weed a few times and smoking it is so much more fun.

I'm currently high and it's so much better taking a few hits. The stuff I tried today was a vape pen thing. Some liquid that tastes like mango.

This was the most I've smoked. Very different and much better experience

My wife has one of those pens... she uses it for convenience and stealth. I don't really get the same buzz from the pens though.

I prefer the stanky stank my Brudda. Make sure to try something like this asap...

20200131_212923.jpg

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well...what in the fuck is that? I dont know anything about the stuff really I just know this one is apparently high in Indeca...is that the word? But it felt much better

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Well...what in the fuck is that? I dont know anything about the stuff really I just know this one is apparently high in Indeca...is that the word? But it felt much better

Indica helps you fall asleep easily; sativa gives you the heightened awareness high or “functioning” high

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yea I can see the sleepiness!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Indica helps you fall asleep easily; sativa gives you the heightened awareness high or “functioning” high

Indica gummies help me tremendously with insomnia.

I like to eat about 30 mg and cruise right to sleep. I’m 246 lbs, so much more tolerant of that dose.

The wife and I bought a hybrid brownie, though, and had about 20 mg apiece. We had to go back to the hotel, lol!

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
lived in California my whole life, then they voted in weed.
About damn time right?
So what did i do,
I move to Texas....
I know, I know, but I vacation in Las Vegas ....