I tried weed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You really have to know the strength of an edible before deciding how much to take. I would have probably gone with a half and wait an hour or so. Then maybe the other half. But edibles tend to go from barely noticeable to barely able to walk for me. It's not like taking another hit off a joint or bong either. Once you go too far, it's a long time before you are through it. I will only eat an edible if I'm out on a hike or sitting around in the sun with friends.

Now I did make some jellies for my dog that are pretty weak. Talk about instant good doggy.

It's actually best to wait at least an hour, and even longer is wiser. A lot of people say 90 minutes.

I've eaten gummies and chocolate that were laced. 25 mg is the most I will ingest and use less, maybe half, if I am going to be drinking.

And you are stone cold right about "Once you go too far, it's a long time before you are through it." I know two people who did just that. One was also drinking so it just knocked her out cold. Another was freaking out bad enough that his wife took him to an emergency room and it was a long several hours once he was back at home.

I've overdone it by a little bit while drinking at home a few times and always wake up with no memory of what I did lol.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will never do it again. I was out of my fucking mind thinking I was having a heart attack

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's actually best to wait at least an hour, and even longer is wiser. A lot of people say 90 minutes.

I've eaten gummies and chocolate that were laced. 25 mg is the most I will ingest and use less, maybe half, if I am going to be drinking.

And you are stone cold right about "Once you go too far, it's a long time before you are through it." I know two people who did just that. One was also drinking so it just knocked her out cold. Another was freaking out bad enough that his wife took him to an emergency room and it was a long several hours once he was back at home.

I've overdone it by a little bit while drinking at home a few times and always wake up with no memory of what I did lol.
My brother and his wife overdid it once in Amsterdam. He said they spit a cookie in fourths and each took a quarter. About 45 minutes later, they finished the cookie while in some town square. They don't remember how they got back to their room but didn't get out of bed until the next day.

Mind you, he was a seasoned pot smoker back then. So yeah.... Edibles can be a strange beast.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
none of ya have ever done shroooms?
train
I dunno man. Never had it for reasons I heard from people who have. I don’t wanna have to feel the need of locking myself in a cushioned four corner room listening to Ravi Shankar while burning incense.

fearsomefour

Legend
Edibles are something like 7-8 times stronger than smoked weed. I think the liver changes it to a more powerful type of thc and it takes a while for it to happen. I've done it before and had it not hit me for 4 -5 hours. Actually one time for breakfast I slathered a bunch of cannabutter on an eggo waffle and then totally forgot I did it. Around 4 hours later I was laying on my couch thinking I might be having a stroke. Luckily my wife was around and reminded me what I had for breakfast.
Yes.
The reaction and breakdown is completely different as is the psychoactive reaction.

fearsomefour

Legend
My brother and his wife overdid it once in Amsterdam. He said they spit a cookie in fourths and each took a quarter. About 45 minutes later, they finished the cookie while in some town square. They don't remember how they got back to their room but didn't get out of bed until the next day.

Mind you, he was a seasoned pot smoker back then. So yeah.... Edibles can be a strange beast.
I ended up in a bar and grille in San Jose....well, in the bathroom for 5 hours violently ill.
Standing up in a stall bracing myself so I wouldn’t fall over. Sweating so much there were puddles of sweat on the floor and just emptied everything out of my body.
My buddy wanted to take me to the hospital.
Talked him out of that although I could barely talk. Have spoken with other folks who ingested too much and it was the same they could not coordinate their words....just sort of mumbling was about it....back to the hotel and slept till 8 am.
Felt a little spaced out for another full day but not sick.
It was a nightmare being super high and super super ill. Not fun.
Know a couple of other people that have had the same thing happen. Described it the same way with being super ill and could barely talk.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I found myself throwing up as well. It was so bad. I vaguely remember it was only a few minutes. And when I woke up the next day, I still felt out of it for half the day. I felt like I went to bed drunk and still had it in my system the next morning.

nighttrain

Legend
I dunno man. Never had it for reasons I heard from people who have. I don’t wanna have to feel the need of locking myself in a cushioned four corner room listening to Ravi Shankar while burning incense.
True story, back in the day went to Disneyland with my girl, she loved shrooms, so i tried them. Was on space mountain ride when my contact lens came out of my eye, everything in slomo, i reached out and grabbed it out of the air. weird
train

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
True story, back in the day went to Disneyland with my girl, she loved shrooms, so i tried them. Was on space mountain ride when my contact lens came out of my eye, everything in slomo, i reached out and grabbed it out of the air. weird
train
Weird things always happen on shrooms. I'm not entirely convinced that it's solely because you're in an altered state of mind.

…..

Legend
train
Dang Train. Gonna call you quick reflex from now on

…..

Legend
Weird things always happen on shrooms. I'm not entirely convinced that it's solely because you're in an altered state of mind.
Buddy of mine and me....we figured out the Universe in a Catholic School playground while on shrooms. True Story. We laid in the middle of the playground, stared at the stars and figured out that we are a mere tiny spec in the whole starry universe. We also figured out that the number 42 had a lot to do with EVERYTHING.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I found myself throwing up as well. It was so bad. I vaguely remember it was only a few minutes. And when I woke up the next day, I still felt out of it for half the day. I felt like I went to bed drunk and still had it in my system the next morning.

That happened to me. My ex and I got a real nice room on the beach, had an edible and planned on eating it and sitting out by the water. Unfortunately my ex was basically the child of Snoop Dog and Willie Nelson because her tolerance was out of this world, and she would always insist I did the same amount as her. The result is she got high and was feeling good, and I was in the bathroom the entire night throwing up. Completely wasted the evening, I didn't enjoy the water, didn't have sex, basically spent 300 bucks to throw up in a different toilet. Edibles just don't really work for me. I also don't like that groggy feeling I get the next day, it feels like I'm processing it through my system. First time I tried an edible the next day I was heading into work and ended up running a red light. Empty road thankfully, but I realized I was so absent minded still that I just turned around and went home for the day.

Jays and the occasional bong rip are all I need.