I tried weed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I am a 34 year old man. I’ve dabbled in some things before but I’ve never once gotten involved with the devils lettuce.

Well with my RA pain, a good friend offered me some “Special” brownies to see if it helps with the pain. I said, “what the hell, why not.”

She gave me two to get started.

Something she told me, but I had no ability to process the information given from lack of experience was that each brownie was two joints worth.

So Sunday afternoon around 4 I decide to try a brownie...tasty...she sure can bake. I ate the entire things.

About 5pm....nothing, not a single bit of anything being felt, I make the wise decision to go ahead and eat the other one.

Well....I remember about 5:3-6:00 I was so happy...laughing and enjoying life...now from 6:30-7:30...that took a solid 9 hours to get through...it felt.

I have no recollection from 7:30pm til I woke up at 6:30am.

My wife has videos of me...I refused to open my eyes. I was trying to explain something but just got caught in a loop of nonsense.

It was a terrible time...I don’t know how many joints are too many....but I’m positive that 4 joints worth of was far too much for a first timer taking edibles...fuck my life

bluecoconuts

Legend
Edibles hit hard, especially because people tend to overdue it. Try just a little flower next time and see how that goes if you want to try again. I avoid edibles entirely to be honest, I’ll just take a puff or two on a jay if I feel like it. I’m not typically looking to go into orbit if I smoke, usually just a little to help with pain or leg spasms at night.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I...have never tried weed, edibles or otherwise. Do the brownies taste good? Do they still have chocolate inside of them? Because chocolate and the sort are what I'm...well, I can't say I'm addicted to them; too many people struggle with addiction to things for me to say that. Still, I have a craving, even now.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
That shit is far stronger than it was in the '70s. Anyone could eat a big plate of brownies back then.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brownies were delicious. Tasted just like brownies should...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I remember my first edible: I saw the 2nd Hobbit movie and was trippin balls when the dragon popped out

fearsomefour

Legend
Careful with the edibles.
They react differently each time it seems.
Have eaten, not eaten, moving around or sitting still etc.
They can take a good long while to kick in (also had some they did nothing while other servings of the same bar worked well).....don’t get impatient and eat too much.
Sickest I have ever been in my life was from edibles.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You really have to know the strength of an edible before deciding how much to take. I would have probably gone with a half and wait an hour or so. Then maybe the other half. But edibles tend to go from barely noticeable to barely able to walk for me. It's not like taking another hit off a joint or bong either. Once you go too far, it's a long time before you are through it. I will only eat an edible if I'm out on a hike or sitting around in the sun with friends.

Now I did make some jellies for my dog that are pretty weak. Talk about instant good doggy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And for the record.... Saying you tried weed is like saying you ate raspberries when you had a beer containing raspberry essence. Weed affects you way different than edibles containing THC.

Think I'll go home and smoke a bowl.

CeeZar

Rookie
Something she told me, but I had no ability to process the information given from lack of experience was that each brownie was two joints worth.

Your friend is an idiot. Well, assuming she knows that you don't know anything about weed that is. She really should have told you exactly how to eat those. Two joints of today's weed is a shit ton. I would have told you to cut those brownies into 1/4s and then started with 1/2 of 1/4 and then not to go again until the next day.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
First time i tried edibles in uni I had a similar experience. Couldn't move while laying in bed that night either. Was probably the purest happiness ive ever felt.

oldnotdead

Legend
Weed was easier to get in Nam than bullets. Never touched it when I was there because I saw how many guys got killed or wounded because either they or the guys they relied upon were high. I hate the smell of it because it brings back those memories.

I drink (beer only) but never to the point of being drunk. Normally one or two with food. If I have a 3rd (very rare) its hours later, nomally if I can't sleep. I never let my guest leave drunk but they normally take taxi's.

A friend with severe RA smokes one in the morning to get through the day and one at bedtime to sleep. I had a brownie once in college and it made me sick and it was only one joint worth. There is something about eating it that is a problem for a lot of people.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hate eating herb. It's a completely different high that I do not enjoy. People dealing with pain may like the effects. But like Stu said... those brownies home cooked are not measured out right most of the time.

Smoke it. 2 or 3 bong swats is probably enough depending on the quality and type of ganj. Just do it at your house... not when you're out. Especially until you get a little more experience. Different kinds give you different highs. Some will make you want to veg out completely... and some will make you want to clean your entire house.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is a visual of what stoners do
CruTr8WUsAAgG8V