I tried weed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I...have never tried weed, edibles or otherwise. Do the brownies taste good? Do they still have chocolate inside of them? Because chocolate and the sort are what I'm...well, I can't say I'm addicted to them; too many people struggle with addiction to things for me to say that. Still, I have a craving, even now.

Yeah, there’s chocolate in them. Personally I can taste the weed in edibles really heavy and thus don’t like the taste. Most people I know say they can’t taste anything, but that hasn’t been my experience. Homemade or store bought.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, there’s chocolate in them. Personally I can taste the weed in edibles really heavy and thus don’t like the taste. Most people I know say they can’t taste anything, but that hasn’t been my experience. Homemade or store bought.

I gotta try edible weed brownies now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Done it quite a lot in my younger days but tbh have no desire to do it anymore. All the power to anybody who wants it. It's just not my thing anymore.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Degenerates! Even my boy train ingests/smokes doobies, airplane, reefer, ace, spliff, green goddess, alfalfa, asparagus, fir, grass, green, herb, Ganga, Aunt Mary, Dona Juanita, pot, blunts, and some fine rainy day woman!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just keep in mind that edibles don’t tend to kick in until they hear you talking shit!
So that’s my problem. Somebody’s been feeding me the Mary Jane brownies!

fearsomefour

Legend
I hate eating herb. It's a completely different high that I do not enjoy. People dealing with pain may like the effects. But like Stu said... those brownies home cooked are not measured out right most of the time.

Smoke it. 2 or 3 bong swats is probably enough depending on the quality and type of ganj. Just do it at your house... not when you're out. Especially until you get a little more experience. Different kinds give you different highs. Some will make you want to veg out completely... and some will make you want to clean your entire house.
Not just home cooked.
I have gotten from dispensaries before, a chocolate bar for example. The affects varies from pleasant to zero affect eating 1/4 each time.
Weed tends to make me nauseous. I prefer edibles (for both CBD and not) but have to be careful.
That stuff will make some violently ill if too much is had.

fearsomefour

Legend
I am a 34 year old man. I’ve dabbled in some things before but I’ve never once gotten involved with the devils lettuce.

Well with my RA pain, a good friend offered me some “Special” brownies to see if it helps with the pain. I said, “what the hell, why not.”

She gave me two to get started.

Something she told me, but I had no ability to process the information given from lack of experience was that each brownie was two joints worth.

So Sunday afternoon around 4 I decide to try a brownie...tasty...she sure can bake. I ate the entire things.

About 5pm....nothing, not a single bit of anything being felt, I make the wise decision to go ahead and eat the other one.

Well....I remember about 5:3-6:00 I was so happy...laughing and enjoying life...now from 6:30-7:30...that took a solid 9 hours to get through...it felt.

I have no recollection from 7:30pm til I woke up at 6:30am.

My wife has videos of me...I refused to open my eyes. I was trying to explain something but just got caught in a loop of nonsense.

It was a terrible time...I don’t know how many joints are too many....but I’m positive that 4 joints worth of was far too much for a first timer taking edibles...fuck my life
You can also try CBDs that have no psychoactive properties.
The main benefit medically is they are a great anti inflammatory.
My mid 80s mother (who has had a broken back, two knees replaced, a hip replaced and bad arthritis) finally tried CBD oil. It took me a couple of years to try.
Just a capsule opened and added to her morning coffee.
After several weeks of daily use, once or twice a day it got her from 8-10 oxy a day to 2-4. She is now off of the poison pills completely. Mentally much clearer being off of the pain meds. Still has pain of course but is managing it well without the pills.
If you live in a state where medical use is legal go to a dispensary, not a friend. Describe why you need it and get the most pure oil you can.
Friends are not going to be able to extract CBD correctly. The unit we used was about $20,000 used.
Don’t get some “cbd” spray at a smoke shop or liquor store.
It is not cheap. My moms capsules ran about $70 for 30 caps. Prices have come down some.
It’s not a cure all or a miracle drug by any means. It is a very effective anti inflammatory when it is real CBD.
Also made a home made rub that my mother said was better than blue emu....lasted longer and more affective.
Anyway, have seen multiple people helped in my direct circle of family and friends. My mother getting off of the pills and a 10 year old boy with seizure disorder go from multiple seizures a day to rarely having them being the most profound.
If you are interested in trying this to help with the RA seek out someone who knows this field, stoner friends usually don’t know much about it and treatments.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not just home cooked.
I have gotten from dispensaries before, a chocolate bar for example. The affects varies from pleasant to zero affect eating 1/4 each time.
Weed tends to make me nauseous. I prefer edibles (for both CBD and not) but have to be careful.
That stuff will make some violently ill if too much is had.

Yeah... good points. It's like a completely different chemical when you eat it. From the delayed high to the weird body buzz. I'm just not interested in eating it ever again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... good points. It's like a completely different chemical when you eat it. From the delayed high to the weird body buzz. I'm just not interested in eating it ever again.
Don't be a quitter, Selassie! You need some hot hash brownies to give you energy in Upstate New York during winter!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's Selassie's Smoke Box...Joe Rogan approved

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFob6PfHfyE

Not my thing... LOL

Rogan gives some solid ganja advice there. That fucker definitely smokes everyday... he claims no LOL... but then he says he takes THC pills everyday. What the fuck ever.

My twins who are seniors at FSU would probably like that hot box type of blazing though.

That's what many people apparently don't realize. There are so many different levels and kinds of getting high from herb. If you're into it... you'll find your correct level. Some people will never like it though no matter how they take it.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Wow. I tried weed in college. Smoking not brownies. Now I do CBD oil. Works great for arthritis.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I get pure para when I'm on the skunk. Each to their own but I'd rather get pished.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Edibles are something like 7-8 times stronger than smoked weed. I think the liver changes it to a more powerful type of thc and it takes a while for it to happen. I've done it before and had it not hit me for 4 -5 hours. Actually one time for breakfast I slathered a bunch of cannabutter on an eggo waffle and then totally forgot I did it. Around 4 hours later I was laying on my couch thinking I might be having a stroke. Luckily my wife was around and reminded me what I had for breakfast.