I love TG30.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Best back we've had since SJ was in his prime. Now a few more games like this, and I might say since Faulk was playing for us. The Todd Gurley era has arrived!

Ram65

Legend
I actually don't think he has his speed or quickness back yet. If I'm right, get ready.

I agree. He is going to get quicker and faster. He has the skills and even blocked a rusher.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he is everything i imagined he would be, only better.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody notice how big he looked? He resembles a linebacker running with the ball lol

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Did anyone else see him pick up that blitz in pass protection in the first half?

Time to go change my shorts.

A55VA6

Legend
What a great performance. He shows so much patience, had several big runs, and is just so smart on the football field. Exactly what I hoped for. Let's hope this continues.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
When's the last time you've seen a kid who's so football-savvy? That's what gets me; this kid just gets it. He gets it, and he's so talented as well.

He looks like a 10 year vet with a rookies body. Holy shit this kid might be something really special.

EDIT -

His pass pro! He looked like Steven Jackson knocking guys back when they were coming through on Foles!

Chemop 71

UDFA
1st post guys so be easy on me. Ga fan here that's been lurking since Gurley was drafted. Hope he can stay healthy. If so he's a handful. Noticed all the post about his vision, speed, etc. One thing I don't think anyone has brought up. He runs pissed off. Same thing in college. Watch his last few runs to end the game. He's got a fire inside and seems to take it personal. Always loved that about him.

jap

Legend
We may have been 4-0 with a healthy TGII to start the season. This is how one special player can change the dynamic of a team:
  • Now Nick no longer has the entire team on his shoulders; he dumps some responsibility on our super rook, and he gets time to establish a Game Day rapport with all his fly guys.
  • Tavon is joined by TGII as mismatch nightmares, and he will get more opportunities to find space with all the attention Todd will generate. The same is true for the rest of our receivers.
  • Our overworked D will get much more rest and will be fresher to tee off whenever needed by General Greg.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
When's the last time you've seen a kid who's so football-savvy? That's what gets me; this kid just gets it. He gets it, and he's so talented as well.
He's a class act as well. He didn't even react when the Honey Bugger dragged him after the play was way over, no penalty there?

The officiating was just plain bad today, both ways.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I dont think any guy has ever turned me on before...till I saw Gurley today.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We may have been 4-0 with a healthy TGII to start the season. This is how one special player can change the dynamic of a team:
  • Now Nick no longer has the entire team on his shoulders; he dumps some responsibility on our super rook, and he gets time to establish a Game Day rapport with all his fly guys.
  • Tavon is joined by TGII as mismatch nightmares, and he will get more opportunities to find space with all the attention Todd will generate. The same is true for the rest of our receivers.
  • Our overworked D will get much more rest and will be fresher to tee off whenever needed by General Greg.

100%. gurley will make it all work. think we haven't seen anything yet from gurley, wait until tavon isn't the focus of defenses anymore.

jap

Legend
100%. gurley will make it all work. think we haven't seen anything yet from gurley, wait until tavon isn't the focus of defenses anymore.

Even if a great defense can stretch itself to try to cover TGII and Tavon, what do they do about Quickie, Kenny, Sted, Cookie, etc.?

DenverRam

Starter
1st post guys so be easy on me. Ga fan here that's been lurking since Gurley was drafted. Hope he can stay healthy. If so he's a handful. Noticed all the post about his vision, speed, etc. One thing I don't think anyone has brought up. He runs pissed off. Same thing in college. Watch his last few runs to end the game. He's got a fire inside and seems to take it personal. Always loved that about him.
welcome!

yes. I loved Gurley for the bulldogs. Sorry about the loss to Bama on Sat.

You are right, he was beefing in with the honey badger at the end of his runs. :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The next to the last play, his dancing around WAS very savvy. The last play....well, it was ok. But given it looked like he was going to score, the Rams would have been up 9...assuming the PAT isn't missed. Being up 2 scores with < a minute to play would have been ok too.

If he goes down, we win. If he scores, the Cardinals get another crack at it. Especially if we miss the PAT. Smarter move is to go down. We've got the win in hand.

jap

Legend
If he goes down, we win. If he scores, the Cardinals get another crack at it. Especially if we miss the PAT. Smarter move is to go down. We've got the win in hand.

. . . and our D had played some long minutes today, which is probably why they surrendered the late TD.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
welcome!

yes. I loved Gurley for the bulldogs. Sorry about the loss to Bama on Sat.

You are right, he was beefing in with the honey badger at the end of his runs. :)

Mathieu loves to talk trash but he's a great player. Still, I think Gurley or Tavon would have handed him his ass today.