I love TG30.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Thomas Turner
As a dawg fan I'm glad he did ok for you guys yesterday (yes, I said ok.) But he still looks a little stiff at times hitting the hole and his cuts aren't all the way back. The Gurley I know doesn't lose yards no matter how bad the blocking is. One thing I did see is him getting better as the game wore on. Watch out.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
can this site embed video?from twitter?

embedding not working ><

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And there it is! FIRST DOWN <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RAMS?src=hash">#RAMS</a>! <a href="http://t.co/HzKtOEyoe8">pic.twitter.com/HzKtOEyoe8</a></p>&mdash; St. Louis Rams (@STLouisRams) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/STLouisRams/status/650814536832782336
">October 4, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I love the body language of Calais Campbell (#93) at the end of that run.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well, perhaps. And though this is probably as remote a possibility as them losing if he did just go ahead and score is the fact that it could be a plus to have those extra points if it came to playoff tie-breaking rules. These 3 are possibilities...

1. Best net points in common games.
  2. Best net points in all games.
  3. Best net touchdowns in all games.
So, even though those are remote possibilities, they are still an argument for going ahead and scoring at that point.
Meh... I'll take the smart, heads up, seal the WIN play each and every time. I would never look back at it if we were to somehow miss the playoffs because he MIGHT have scored there.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
grly.0.gif
This is just great blocking and execution on this play. Add in Gurley's speed and acceleration and bam! 53 yards easy.
Also note how open the end around is on this play. If we hand it to Tavon on this play I think we could've gained just as much yardage as Gurley does.
What a well designed play!

TheBunk

Rookie
Well, perhaps. And though this is probably as remote a possibility as them losing if he did just go ahead and score is the fact that it could be a plus to have those extra points if it came to playoff tie-breaking rules. These 3 are possibilities...

1. Best net points in common games.
  2. Best net points in all games.
  3. Best net touchdowns in all games.
So, even though those are remote possibilities, they are still an argument for going ahead and scoring at that point.
Much more likely in an unlikely scenario is Gurley scoring and GZ missing the extra point. Arizona would still have time to tie the game up. Gurley made the smarter play.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
As a dawg fan I'm glad he did ok for you guys yesterday (yes, I said ok.) But he still looks a little stiff at times hitting the hole and his cuts aren't all the way back. The Gurley I know doesn't lose yards no matter how bad the blocking is. One thing I did see is him getting better as the game wore on. Watch out.
So you don't even think Gurley looked 100%? Good lord.

wsaladen

Rookie
I enjoyed watching Gurley run all over Arizona yesterday.

Attachments

• CHeers.gif
    CHeers.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 119

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My how the O-line looks better with Gurley running in the secondary! If the Rams can steal one in GB it will be a sweet run to the playoff and maybe the Div title!!!

Go Rams!
IF we get out of GB with a WIN we will not have stolen it, we will have done it the 'Old fashioned way' and earned it! The packers and Rams are tied for #2 in the League in Sacks, w/17 each, It going to be a hard hitting game!! ( Denver leads the League w/18 Sacks!)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Did anyone else see him pick up that blitz in pass protection in the first half?
Yeah, I thought that was the hit that woke him up...The LB almost knocked him over....Tremendous collision!

Whoever 51 is that cat is fast too.
That MLB Linter or Minter...rookie or 2nd year from...some sec school

Look at that inadvertent Heisman Pose.

So awesome.

491329094-running-back-todd-gurley-of-the-st-louis-gettyimages.jpg
Love that body lean too...

I love the body language of Calais Campbell (#93) at the end of that run.
I read somewhere Jamon Brown was giving him hell....

IF When we get out of GB with a WIN we will not have stolen it, we will have done it the 'Old fashioned way' and earned it! The packers and Rams are tied for #2 in the League in Sacks, w/17 each, It going to be a hard hitting game!! ( Denver leads the League w/18 Sacks!)
Fixed it for ya Dave(y);)

Todd Gurley really looked good in the second half...While I don't think he's at his pro best, he seems to me to be the same rb from college. The best player in college football by far....Also reminds me of Bo Jackson....but his effect on the offense was Eric Dickerson-ish....
Can't wait to see this O in Green Bay...Hurry back Quick! get your game ready Britt/Cook...Cause Mountineers & Gurley going crazy!

FrankenRam

Starter
Much more likely in an unlikely scenario is Gurley scoring and GZ missing the extra point. Arizona would still have time to tie the game up. Gurley made the smarter play.

Perhaps.

But keep in mind......I never said it wasn't a good move. Just pointing out that the first time he did it, it was absolutely a 'wise beyond his years' move. And while the 2nd time was ok as well, there are extenuating circumstances to think it could have been beneficial to go ahead and run it in. I mean really....how may PAT's has GZ missed. It's not like that isn't all but a lock.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
When was the last time the rams had a back that had 4 carries for 20+yards in 1 game..... we usually get that for a season... BUT 1 GAME OMG I LOVE YOU GURLEY!!