I love TG30.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, he's very passionate! You can't buy that or teach it. That is what will also set him a notch higher on the fan scale.

jap

Legend
Those jet sweeps with Tavon are so much more effective now with TGII back there sucking up all the attention. After trying to contain the Beast, everyone is forgetting about the midget with the Warp Five speed!

Last edited:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
CAN I GET GIDDY YET!!!! I TRULY DID'NT THINK WE WOULD SEE WHAT I SAW TONIGHT TILL NEXT SEASON. THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW!!! NO INJURIES!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
20151004_131457-1.jpg
TG prior to kickoff

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look at that inadvertent Heisman Pose.

So awesome.

491329094-running-back-todd-gurley-of-the-st-louis-gettyimages.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
@jrry32
Didn't catch the game today, did our O-line switched to the power-blocking scheme or still zone-blocked?

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Agreed. Makes me think of SJ. I loved SJ but it seemed like he always got tripped up by an ankle tackle right before he would break a big run. Those guys weren't even slowing Gurley.

Yeah, on that 50 yarder Jackson might have went down on that ankle/leg hit.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
can this site embed video?from twitter?

embedding not working ><

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And there it is! FIRST DOWN <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RAMS?src=hash">#RAMS</a>! <a href="http://t.co/HzKtOEyoe8">pic.twitter.com/HzKtOEyoe8</a></p>&mdash; St. Louis Rams (@STLouisRams) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/STLouisRams/status/650814536832782336
">October 4, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gosh he's fast :eek:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, we haven't had a back who could get to the corner like that since ED.

Honestly, I think he's our Bo Jackson, but with higher football IQ and savvier all around game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I've been trying to tell you! Many didn't really believe it I gather? We have a beast and he isn't 100% yet. HOW SCARY IS THAT FOR THE NFC WEST?
Guess which jersey will be #1 on the sales list this week? Come on, guess.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
The thing that really impresses me is that the Cardinals are a very good defense and he racked up big yardage against them in the clutch with the game on the line. I loved it when the Rams chose Gurley and I cheered out loud when I heard his name called at the draft podium. After last weeks debut I a sliver of doubt did creep briefly into my head that he still was not ready even though I knew the sample size was too small and that he had no real game contact in the preseason. But yesterday any doubts were put to rest and now I say.....Release the Kraken and let the rest of the NFL beware.

FrankenRam

Starter
Maybe so but strange things happen on the football field. Best to go to victory formation and let your team seal the deal. He did exactly what we needed him to do and showed it was all about winning - not his personal stats. And yeah - I loved the little two yard gain and dancing around to chew up clock and stay in bounds.

Well, perhaps. And though this is probably as remote a possibility as them losing if he did just go ahead and score is the fact that it could be a plus to have those extra points if it came to playoff tie-breaking rules. These 3 are possibilities...

1. Best net points in common games.
  2. Best net points in all games.
  3. Best net touchdowns in all games.
So, even though those are remote possibilities, they are still an argument for going ahead and scoring at that point.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Not sure if anyone said this or not and I do love me some Tre Mason but one thing Gurley definitely has over him is the ability to stick his foot in the ground and make a cut. Mason's fast but I don't think he's got the ability to make back-breaking cuts.