I just don't get it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Troy
This freaked me up; I had to spit a couple times in the sink. I felt like I could vomit.
This is probably my least favorite thread that's ever been posted on ROD. Heights just mess with me.
Felt guilty about clicking "like" on your post!

Went hiking last month with my girlfriend and a couple of her family members/mutual friends. Went to a local "overlook". Yeah. I didn't take in the view. The group teased me over it, but I don't care. Looking .gif images or videos of height related things online already yields enough anxiety my way.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I like stuff like that.
1461880_10201832774874993_237049970_n.jpg

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Don't you being an elevator inspector , have to go explore crazy heights all the time? I would think your job would be insane in some buildings where the elevator goes in before the walls are finished.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't you being an elevator inspector , have to go explore crazy heights all the time? I would think your job would be insane in some buildings where the elevator goes in before the walls are finished.
Yeah, but I don't inspect them until they're done - building and all. When I was younger, I was in the trade and part of that was construction. But you develop a bit of comfort when you're tied off and use cherry-pickers, etc. What these guys are doing in these videos is reckless and there's no room for error. One slip, and they're dead. At least when I slipped, the worst that would happen would be some bruising and maybe a broken bone or two.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Lived most of 60 years watching PCB go from being able to walk naked on that beach to endless rows of condos blocking the beautifull view. I think it's messed up now.

Well, I think I like seeing the endless rows of condos better than seeing your 60 year old naked ass on the beach:yess: