Hypothetical: Rams Roll with Keenum/Mannion in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Honestly, I don't wanna model our team after WAS. Lol
Funny you should say that....even worse, I kinda DO wanna follow Washington's plan....Rebuilding the line as a power running team, moving a highly regarded college OT to guard (the one thing I DON'T wanna do but a few in here do)....Drafting two QB's.....Great FA wr pickup....Offensive minded HC from the Cincinnati Bengals.....Looks like they're doing it right....Didn't they blow us out?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny you should say that....even worse, I kinda DO wanna follow Washington's plan....Rebuilding the line as a power running team, moving a highly regarded college OT to guard (the one thing I DON'T wanna do but a few in here do)....Drafting two QB's.....Great FA wr pickup....Offensive minded HC from the Cincinnati Bengals.....Looks like they're doing it right....Didn't they blow us out?

Allow me to be more clear. We are already like WAS and it's a massive let down. We should have nine wins right now but our QB and OC imploded at the same time. So we're stuck in neutral just like the Redskins. The only thing they have on us, truly, is playing in an awful division. Good for them, we don't have that luxury. Our division is still the best in my book.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
So, are we going to draft another QB to sit on the bench with Mannion? Or are we going to get someone like Daniel to play while Mannion develops? How ever long that is supposed to take.:rant::thinking::headexplosion: