How many rushing yards will Peterson get Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep. And the Rams defense knows about it, as the D-line is posting this on Instagram:

10683922_647421095355348_1719757962_n.jpg
OH SHIT, AP's FUCKED!!!!!!

iced

You guys do realize he was kind of joking with that comment, that stemmed from a question about his first run TD last year. He doesn't ACTUALLY think he will score a TD on his first run.

so he was joking when he said it last year too? lol

WOwolfOL

UDFA
so he was joking when he said it last year too? lol
Actually yeah he was, if you watched the video of him saying it he says something along the lines of "last year I told the other RB a couple days before the game that I was going to take it to the house on my first carry. After I did the guys reminded me that I said that. I didn't really think I was going to."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Actually yeah he was, if you watched the video of him saying it he says something along the lines of "last year I told the other RB a couple days before the game that I was going to take it to the house on my first carry. After I did the guys reminded me that I said that. I didn't really think I was going to."
Well, he said it again. And he does a 50/50 chance of being right every time he makes these claims.
But this time he's really pushing the envelope. Luckily for him, when he's wrong, nobody will really make that big a deal of it.

Except us of course. :sneaky:

stlramscar

UDFA
Why say something so stupid?!

Forget for a second ourselves Rams have the most physically imposing and dominating D Line in the league; a d line so full of talent that the fricken SEC DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR wasn't good enough to make the team that PRACTICES with the team that drafted him. But you have now angered a defensive unit made up of a son of a founding member of the most dominant tag team in professional wrestling history (WHAT A RUSH),a second year thoroughbred who is quite possibly the best player on the defense in Ogletree, 2 certified ass kickers in McDonald and Joyner, and, oh, i forgot, they are led by a man who is now notorious for working his team into such a frenzy before game time that they would literally step onto the field with the intent to permanently maim and injure the opposing star players. Yes, Adrian, this is the Pandora's box you have opened.

Enjoy that one, AP.
maybe cause he busted the rams in the

chops the last time he faced them,and lets
stop fooling ourselves into believing that yhe rams defense is this dominant unit. They have yet to prove that on a CONSISTENT basis.

VARam

stop fooling ourselves into believing that yhe rams defense is this dominant unit. They have yet to prove that on a CONSISTENT basis.

so true. ap is a hall of famer. all we have is perceived potential.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

And yet his first five (5) runs against the Rams last time were for 4 yards, -2 yards, -2 yards, -2 yards, and -1 yard. I think the odds are stacked against him taking that first run to the house. Unless of course they return the opening KO for 99 yards and his first carry is from the one. But even then there's no guarantee.

And if it's all the same to you, fans on this site can proclaim or believe anything they want until proven otherwise.

stlramscar

UDFA
if it's all the same to you, fans on this site can proclaim or believe anything they want until proven otherwise.

you're right ppl have the right to PROCLAIM whatever they wish,even tho the FACTS say the rams defense is a middle of the pac unit,and as you put it until proven otherwise.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
you're if it's all the same to you, fans on this site can proclaim or believe anything they want until proven otherwise.

you're right ppl have the right to PROCLAIM whatever they wish,even tho the FACTS say the rams defense is a middle of the pac unit,and as you put it until proven otherwise.

I suspect @VARam will be liking your latest comment any minute now.

Sure is nice to have you guys here...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wasn't aware there were defensive ranking available already.
My bad then.

Ramatik

Starter

All they have to do is go out and be the Dominant Defense this Sunday.

We'll talk about next week. Next week.

I say AP @ 49 yards.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
151 yards 1 TD. Rams still win a close one.

I definitely like your 2nd prediction (The Rams Win!) but I am afraid if Peterson runs for 151 yards I don't really like the Rams chances. I think the Rams have to keep him below that amount (somewhere around 100) so they can force Cassel to throw the ball.