How Many People Would Leave The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not I not after 50 years.
I am sure it will start as a leverage move and if the Lou doesn't pony up an acceptable deal LA could become a viable alternative.

RFIP

Makes no difference to me except I want them to have a real HFA wherever they are at, unlike the end at Anaheim.

OhioRam

Rookie
I am not a city fan I am a Rams fan , that being said since the rams were in LA when I first fall in love with them am cool
with them going back

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Why wait, lets jump ship now!!! See you guys at the Jags forum :peek:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Makes no difference to me except I want them to have a real HFA wherever they are at, unlike the end at Anaheim.
You suffered through that too? The last Anaheim years were ugly. I am not sure there was a team in the NFL that we had an HFA against.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Why wait, lets jump ship now!!! See you guys at the Jags forum :peek:
While your there say hello to my nephew, Jaguars Stand Alone on their forum. Guess you got to root for someone!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
While your there say hello to my nephew, Jaguars Stand Alone on their forum. Guess you got to root for someone!

GO Jags!!! Your nephew says hi btw!!! lol I feel dirty while even talking about betraying the Rams.

RFIP

You suffered through that too? The last Anaheim years were ugly. I am not sure there was a team in the NFL that we had an HFA against.

It was embarrassing to say the least yet there are those who pretend it never happened that way. :cray:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sorry, I'm a St. Louisan. If they move, they're dead to me. To me it's like if your wife leaves you for someone else. If St. Louis isn't good enough for the Rams, why should the Rams be good enough for St. Louis? If they aren't going to help the city of St. Louis, why should I/we help them? Part of a franchise is the economic impact it brings to the city. If they leave, they aren't helping us(we've already helped them plenty). If they don't help us, why should we help them?

Couldn't that be flipped? Why should the Rams stay if the fans don't support them? Which the fans say, why should we support you when the product is so poor? To which they reply "plenty of other cities do, what makes you so special?"

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Couldn't that be flipped? Why should the Rams stay if the fans don't support them? Which the fans say, why should we support you when the product is so poor? To which they reply "plenty of other cities do, what makes you so special?"

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

V3

Hall of Fame

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
As a Rams fan who grew up in Boston listening to Henry Ellard and Flipper Anderson work over the 9rs on my panasonic transistor radio in the wee hours of the Monday night telecast - I'm really indifferent to where they play as ive been a fan from a far for so long now. Ultimately I just want them to play someplace where they're appreciated and loved and having seen games in both places I'm not sure either city can make that claim just yet.... LA's long been indifferent to Football and the Lou cant seem to quite get behind them either...what's it gonna take to find the passion that turns up on this board representing every Sunday?

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I grew up with the L.A. Rams and come from London, so I have no particular affinity to St Louis. While I would feel sorry for those fans with season tickets who would no longer be able to attend if the franchise relocated, at the end of the day the Rams are the Rams, no matter in what city they play.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Not me !
It is easier to fly from São Paulo to LA than SP to STL !!

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Became a Rams fan around 1977 when I was about 5. I lived between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, and 95% of people were either Browns or Steelers fans, including my 2 brothers. I have never lived in LA, Anaheim, or St. Louis, so it really wouldn't affect me either way.