How Many People Would Leave The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wrstdude

Rookie
Only became a Ram's fan because they came to St. Louis. Was a pretty big 49er fan before *runs and hides* I would have a hard time rooting for Kaepernick since I've grown to hate him...not sure what'd I'd do actually.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Nope.
I've followed the team since 1970, not stopping if that happened.
Not leaving the board if that happened either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Appreciate the responses. I was just curious about how many people would quit watching the team, but also how many would walk away from the community here.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm here no mater what. Take me out feet first before I leave!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You'll find me over in Bernie's forum of intellect... errrrrrrr, I mean bitchassness.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's surprising how an LA related topic is always the most talked about lol. I think it's obvious what is truly in the back of Rams fans's minds.

My Dad even told me Stan said he'd move the team if the stadium issue doesnt get resolved. I told him he's wrong and and Stan is notorious for not saying anything. The 60 acres thing is bullcrap. He owns more than that in STL BUT THAT NEVER GETS MENTIONED!! Leave it to the media, I swear. X(

Really ticked me off when my Dad said that and wouldn't except he was wrong. No way in heck would an interview like that get past my information, AKA this board, and me not know about it.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
I won't leave.As for reading the PD,I've about had enough of the nonsense that goes on with all the trolls over there so it would be easy to leave there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I won't leave.As for reading the PD,I've about had enough of the nonsense that goes on with all the trolls over there so it would be easy to leave there.
It's hard to stop reading that site. It's like seeing a car wreck.
You have to stop and look at it because it's so fucked up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's like a chicken/egg relationship.
Hard to tell if Bernie is making that forum stupid, or if that forum is making Bernie stupid.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would you ever want to leave the PD board? That place has so much knowledge and is a true beacon of hope for Rams forums. It is such an enlightening place.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to tell if Bernie is making that forum stupid, or if that forum is making Bernie stupid.

Can't it be both?

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
I think it's a little bit of both.I just listened to him on 101ESPN and I am really seeing how much of a hypocrite he has turned into.Yet I have to keep in perspective that this is the same clown who twisted his loyalties with Warner so what do you expect.From what I read, Demoff has had it with the PD and their shit stirring also.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yes, probably. I would maybe check in time to time to see what's up, but I wouldn't be a fan of the team anymore.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Been a Rams fan since 1962, so no matter where they call home, I'm not going anywhere.
I'll still be here at ROD so deal with it bitches!

GO RAMS!!!!