How Many People Would Leave The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If the Rams did indeed move?

Just curious.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not me, I stayed with them when they left my city, Anaheim. I'm a homer for life wherever they are, or I am.

I'm not sure. In real terms it would make little difference to me, Manchester to LA is probably easier than Manchester to St Louis.

But I love St Louis sport, be it Rams, Cardinals or Blues, I'll even support the Billikens as long as they aren't playing my Gators.

I'm also not sure I can support an owner who rips the heart out of a city for simple financial gain, it's just such a foreign concept as an Englishman (look to Wimbledon FC, move 50 miles up the road to Milton Keynes and automatically become the most hated football club in England)

But then again I love the team, I've suffered with the team and celebrated with the team, it would be tough to walk away from a 10+ year relationship.

So to sum up, no idea.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not me, Ive been a Rams fan as long as Ive been a football fan. Ive stuck it out through movin to STL and all the losing seasons. Im a Rams fan til I die.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It would be hard for sure, as I became a fan of the STL Rams. But no, once a Ram always a Ram.

jjab360

Legend
I can kind of understand the guys who have season tickets and go to watch every home game that would feel betrayed, but I don't really care one way or the other.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'd type my last goodbye post, thank everybody, and be on my merry way. It'd be like the Rams were never a part of my life and football would mean nothing to me. Yeah, I'd turn on a dime. I'm a STL pro sports and Mizzou fan. That's how it is.

I wouldn't just be leaving this board, though, X. It'd be football as a whole.... except for the Tigers lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram_of_Old

Not leaving the board. I was a Rams fan when they were in LA, but I might pick up an east coast team as another favorite. Not sure who. Maybe the Panthers or the Eagles. But the Rams would still be my favorite team.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
From Pa and rooted for the Rams since 76. I might welcome a move back to LA. My old Rams Gear would be back in. But no I would not leave this forum.

But I guess I would be forced to leave Ramstalk! I wonder at what point would they shut that site down? Upon announcement of leaving?

I use the same screen name in every forum I belong so if I did wander off you could always track me down and slap me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't care where they move to if they do. Still want them to remain in STL, but won't abandon the team if it happens.

I'm with Max though, if they move and become the London Silly Nannies......i might have an issue with that..

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I'm not from St. Louis so I wouldn't.
I am from St. Louis and a season ticket holder and I would not leave the board or stop being a fan (unless they move to London). If by some chance they do move, the bright side is that the Sunday Ticket is cheaper than season tickets. Ha!