How Many People Would Leave The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm over in the UK, have all my vintage LA Rams gear (which still magically fits) I'm a Rams fan baby! And guys if they were to become the London Rams, you can all crash at my place, I'll start makin' the home brew now ;)

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Wouldn't leave the board but it'd be hard for me to comment on games I don't see! Doubt the coverage would be much locally if they moved! Too cheap to get Sunday ticket as I'd rather spend the money for golf.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'd be saddened for the guys I have met in STL that would lose their team but I'd still be a Rams fan.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Would have little effect on me...I have lived in Florida since 1968 since leaving California. I thought I was the only Ram fan east of the Colorado River until they moved away from my birth city....LA means nothing to me today. St Louis is a much nicer better city and closer. We all know Los Angeles will not support an NFL team any longer:disappoint:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I honestly don't think they are going anywhere...but just for the discussions sake...

I honestly do not know what I would do. I wouldn't have been a Ram fan if they didn't come to Saint Louis. But, I have become a complete die-hard. I love the Rams probably more than anyone else I know (not counting the loyal fans here, but I don't think I really consider "knowing" you guys)...It would really sour my feelings for not only the Rams but the NFL in general, and that would be so disappointing as I love the game and have always gravitated toward the NFL.

Having said that, I can't see myself rooting for any other team. Maybe if a move DID happen I'd adopt another team after some time. I know I wouldn't be a Chiefs fan...I wouldn't be a Bears fan...I couldn't root for the 49ers, Seahawks, or Cardinals...Couldn't root for the Saints or Patriots either. So my choices would be limited and I don't think I'd ever jump on a bandwagon like this one ever again. I'd probably play fantasy football and just let myself naturally become a fan of some team, assuming that I could accept my breakup from the Rams.

For you guys that state 'Loyalty over location'...I get that if you aren't from the host city, but for me my loyalty was formed because of my city. If the Rams aren't loyal to that I don't see how I could be loyal to them. To me loyalty is very much a 2 way street. I know FOR CERTAIN as long as this team represents St.Louis I will be wear my Rams colors proudly and I will always find a way to buy tickets to the games. If they aren't loyal to me, I just simply don't know one way or the other whether I will or will not maintain that loyalty.

V3

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I'm a St. Louisan. If they move, they're dead to me. To me it's like if your wife leaves you for someone else. If St. Louis isn't good enough for the Rams, why should the Rams be good enough for St. Louis? If they aren't going to help the city of St. Louis, why should I/we help them? Part of a franchise is the economic impact it brings to the city. If they leave, they aren't helping us(we've already helped them plenty). If they don't help us, why should we help them?

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not from STL, I'm just a fan of the Rams wherever they may reside!

RamsFan14

Starter
Wow I'm quite surprised by the variety of responses, I didn't expect to see so much variation honestly (definitely not hating, just thought I'd express myself). It would stink if they left, granted I don't go to many games at all... It's just part of STL. Can't imagine them not being where I grew up, it would sting to hear Los Angeles Rams as opposed to St. Louis Rams. I think I'd still root for them, but my heart my drift away a bit. I do live in KC right now.......... But that's something I don't even want to think about. I'll know more IF it were to happen, but good question X. Glad I've gained some new perspective from some good fans.

Ain't over tell it's over folks, lets try and not get down on this too much. As Rams fan I think we know the definition of toughness considering we haven't had a winning product for YEARS! Yet here we are still rooting for our team, I think we know how to be patient and how to handle some bad times as well as any crowd. When we start winning, we'll be as happy a fan base as anyone else cause we've stuck around through the bad times. Let's not make this issue get out of hand, anything can happen, we honestly just have to wait.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Wouldn't leave even if I was no longer a Rams fan. Been stalking posters like Thor, Les, X, PHX, Al and East (just to name a few) for to long to let them escape now..

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I might become such a pain in the ass I'd get banned,but in any other event my participation here is 25% Rams 75% my peeps so, only if everybody else did.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
The Rams could play on Mars and I would still follow, and since this is where the cool kids hangout why leave.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Not me, I stayed with them when they left my city, Anaheim. I'm a homer for life wherever they are, or I am.
Ditto. I was raised in SoCal and was a fan since early 70's. I moved to NorCal when I was in Jr. H.S. and stayed a fan ... Rams moved to St.Louis and I stayed a fan .... I root for the TEAM ... not the city.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'd be saddened for the guys I have met in STL that would lose their team but I'd still be a Rams fan.
This is the thing.... It would be a LOT easier for me to go to more games ... but I would feel for the die hard fans in St.Louis. I have met (yes actually met) so many good people from their move to the Mid-West. IF they moved back to Cali ... really has no affect on me ... but I know it would break the hearts of many of my friends.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Where I live or where my team is located has absolutely no impact on this board for me. I love talking RAMS football and in a place that everyone is respectful of each other.
You have provided a place where I can get information at my fingertips that I'm probably too lazy to look up myself. LOL
A sanctuary really.

So hells no, I'm here for the long hall, hopefully :cool:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I shit you not, I thought about this today. I was upset when I read what he bought. But then I thought, shit, I don't go to games anyway. I don't care where they play. As long as I can catch the games, I'm good